3: Start of Vicky's quest

Vicky’s quest refers to a very early quest in Fetishmaster that trip many people up because of some of it’s conditions. So here I will provide you a quick walk through and then I will explain what people get stuck with.

As of the time of this posting vicky’s quest is the only quest which can be messed up if you wait too long after a certain point. I typically do her quest as one of the first things I do when starting a new game.

From the house you want to get to the seafront

Street > Outskirts > Road To Sea > Seafront

This is where Vicky’s shop the Muffin Top Cafe. If it is before 10:00 it will be closed. A quick way to pass time here is to go to the beach and walk around there by

To the beach > Explore beach

Then go back to the seafront and enter the cafe. At this point a timer starts. This is where some people mess up: if you wait more than 30 days before finishing the first part the shop will go out of business. No, if that happens there is nothing you can do about it (unless you want to mess with the game’s scripts) to answer your question before you ask it.

Continuing:

Anyway now you need to pass 10 or so days. it doesn’t matter how you do it. Just DO IT!

After 10 days have passed head back to Vicky’s shop and this time there will be a new button “Ask what is wrong”. Ask her and hit yes of course.

Head back to the house and go to the library. There will be an option there that says “Search for recipes”. Do that and head back to Vicky and hand her the recipe. this will stop that timer I mentioned earlier and you can complete the second half of the quest at your own pace.

Notes:

1. The thing that triggers the countdown is entering Vicky’s shop for the first time so you can either not trigger it or just get it done right away
  2. That’s it really.
1 Like

What do I do for the eclairs?

here is a quick and dirty tutorial

Requirements to complete

a lactating proxy
20 milk (either breast milk or regular)
a proxy with an int score about 50
a proxy with an cha score about 50
3000 gold (that will be reimbursed)
have to have repaired the milking machine on the farms.

getting the second recipe:

Take you cha 50, lactating proxy the fetish cafe in the redlight district.

work as a waitress until you get the quest event. A customer will ask for milk in their drink but apparently the cafe has run out. If your proxy has enough milk in their breasts you will have the option to use breast milk as a substitute. The owner will catch you but let you know they need more milk in the back or something.

take a proxy that has an int of 50(if you’re short on the int you can slowly raise it a but with the red book task or drink an espresso fro the muffin top for a small boost) and the 20 milk I mentioned before to the kitchen in the fetish cafe.

use the spy for recipes button. if your int is above 50 you will get the recipe and advance the quest. if you fail then all you lose is the milk.

talk to vicky again to advance the quest. she says she needs think cream for the recipe.

once you’ve complete repairing belanika’s milker quest go talk to her at her house during the day. use the “vicky’s needs” button. She will say she needs a special milking machine.

Go to hill town and visit David S. Rif. he says he can make the milker thing for 3000 gold. give him the money then wait like a week. then go to bealnika again and she’ll say that she got the thing and will reimburse you the gold.

then go to vicky one last time and you’ll have an option to tell her about the cream being delivered.

that’s all there is to it!

[quote=“Dohavocom, post:3, topic:760”]Take you cha 50, lactating proxy the fetish cafe in the redlight district.

work as a waitress until you get the quest event. A customer will ask for milk in their drink but apparently the cafe has run out. If your proxy has enough milk in their breasts you will have the option to use breast milk as a substitute. The owner will catch you but let you know they need more milk in the back or something.[/quote]

I always find the “out of milk/use breastmilk” event really rare, but there’s a shortcut. If the cha-50/lactating proxy already has breasts engorged with milk when the proxy first asks the manager about working at the fetish cafe, then the manager will notice the proxy’s milky breasts and immediately unlock the option to go to the kitchen.

Much better than working dozens of times in the hopes of the RNG giving you the milk event. :slight_smile:

[quote=“cloaked-ghost, post:4, topic:760”][quote=“Dohavocom, post:3, topic:760”]Take you cha 50, lactating proxy the fetish cafe in the redlight district.

work as a waitress until you get the quest event. A customer will ask for milk in their drink but apparently the cafe has run out. If your proxy has enough milk in their breasts you will have the option to use breast milk as a substitute. The owner will catch you but let you know they need more milk in the back or something.[/quote]

I always find the “out of milk/use breastmilk” event really rare, but there’s a shortcut. If the cha-50/lactating proxy already has breasts engorged with milk when the proxy first asks the manager about working at the fetish cafe, then the manager will notice the proxy’s milky breasts and immediately unlock the option to go to the kitchen.

Much better than working dozens of times in the hopes of the RNG giving you the milk event. :slight_smile:

Oh damn, i didn’t know that![/quote]

Also works if your a Futa, if your a futa and have 90+ Arousal and decent lewdness when you first talk to the manager he will immediately clue in that your a futa and unlock the kitchen for the cock milking option, which works for the vicky quest for all intents and purposes as well.

[quote=“Aqua, post:5, topic:760”][quote=“cloaked-ghost, post:4, topic:760”][quote=“Dohavocom, post:3, topic:760”]Take you cha 50, lactating proxy the fetish cafe in the redlight district.

Much better than working dozens of times in the hopes of the RNG giving you the milk event. :)[/quote]

Also works if your a Futa, if your a futa and have 90+ Arousal and decent lewdness when you first talk to the manager he will immediately clue in that your a futa and unlock the kitchen for the cock milking option, which works for the vicky quest for all intents and purposes as well.[/quote][quote=“cloaked-ghost, post:4, topic:760”][quote=“Dohavocom, post:3, topic:760”]Take you cha 50, lactating proxy the fetish cafe in the redlight district.

Much better than working dozens of times in the hopes of the RNG giving you the milk event. :)[/quote]

Oh damn, i didn’t know that!

Thank you for replying so quickly. Also, is there anything special I need to do with Myre or do I just need to keep talking to her?

nope nothing special as of now. the convince to gain option and…i can’t remember what the other repeatable one is. but those are the ones that raise the desire for fat stat and once she has decided to gain it raises her size goal

ok. thank you again

You can still fail if you wait too long to get her a recipe.

is there anything beyond the eclair mission?

Nope

bummer the viki images in the character folder gave me hope.

Nost’s mod has a bit of further advancement from that quest line

I just started playing this game, and I can’t seem to find the cafe- I’m at the seafront, but there’s no option to explore or anything, and the cafe doesn’t show up, before or after 10:00.

Help!

[quote=“betagammadelta, post:15, topic:760”]I just started playing this game, and I can’t seem to find the cafe- I’m at the seafront, but there’s no option to explore or anything, and the cafe doesn’t show up, before or after 10:00.

Help![/quote]

Without more details its hard to say whats happening.

Have you installed any mods or anything?
What is the bottom paragraph when you’re in the seafront?

[quote=“Dohavocom, post:16, topic:760”][quote=“betagammadelta, post:15, topic:760”]I just started playing this game, and I can’t seem to find the cafe- I’m at the seafront, but there’s no option to explore or anything, and the cafe doesn’t show up, before or after 10:00.

Help![/quote]

What is the bottom paragraph when you’re in the seafront?[/quote]

I don’t have any mods installed.

When I go to the seafront, this is all that it says:

“Seafront. Not part of the city, it is something like a small village on the coast. The beach is the main attraction of this place. People living here mainly make a living on the fishing. Tourists are rare guests here. The city has a harbor in another place along the coast.”

And it has the options “Road from sea,” “Lane to Hilltown,” and “To beach.”

[quote=“betagammadelta, post:17, topic:760”][quote=“Dohavocom, post:16, topic:760”][quote=“betagammadelta, post:15, topic:760”]I just started playing this game, and I can’t seem to find the cafe- I’m at the seafront, but there’s no option to explore or anything, and the cafe doesn’t show up, before or after 10:00.

Help![/quote]

“Seafront. Not part of the city, it is something like a small village on the coast. The beach is the main attraction of this place. People living here mainly make a living on the fishing. Tourists are rare guests here. The city has a harbor in another place along the coast.”

And it has the options “Road from sea,” “Lane to Hilltown,” and “To beach.”[/quote]
that’s strange… try just starting a new game and see if Vicky shows up then.

[quote=“Dohavocom, post:18, topic:760”][quote=“betagammadelta, post:17, topic:760”][quote=“Dohavocom, post:16, topic:760”][quote=“betagammadelta, post:15, topic:760”]I just started playing this game, and I can’t seem to find the cafe- I’m at the seafront, but there’s no option to explore or anything, and the cafe doesn’t show up, before or after 10:00.

Help![/quote]

And it has the options “Road from sea,” “Lane to Hilltown,” and “To beach.”[/quote]
that’s strange… try just starting a new game and see if Vicky shows up then.[/quote]

I figured out what was happening… I was using the standalone version instead of the regular version, and they haven’t updated the standalone in a while, so the cafe isn’t in it.

Now that I’ve got the newest version, everything’s good! Thanks for the help!

[quote=“betagammadelta, post:19, topic:760”][quote=“Dohavocom, post:18, topic:760”][quote=“betagammadelta, post:17, topic:760”][quote=“Dohavocom, post:16, topic:760”][quote=“betagammadelta, post:15, topic:760”]I just started playing this game, and I can’t seem to find the cafe- I’m at the seafront, but there’s no option to explore or anything, and the cafe doesn’t show up, before or after 10:00.

Help![/quote]

that’s strange… try just starting a new game and see if Vicky shows up then.[/quote]

I figured out what was happening… I was using the standalone version instead of the regular version, and they haven’t updated the standalone in a while, so the cafe isn’t in it.

Now that I’ve got the newest version, everything’s good! Thanks for the help![/quote]

That’ll do it! i would never have guessed that haha