A Bellyful Life: A Stuffing Inflation Sandbox WG Visual Novel [v 0.4.0] (Major Update Dec 21st 2023)

Re your new test version, does the Stomach Burst feature work? And how do you use the butt plugs? Great game!

Stomach burst is broken sadly, butt plugs are incomplete

1 Like

OK - never mind. It’s still good fun!

good beach now but is it added now the last time i was playing it was on summer

Welcome mate, big preice on the likes. 1st rule of this forum however is no asking about updates, just thought you should know. :wink:

2 Likes

Major Update v0.3.0

Please be patient and wait for the game to load, the game size was almost doubled (120mb → 200mb)

Sleep Together:

• You can now sleep together with other girls if you call them over past 9pm! (only Remi’s sleep scene is unimplemented)
  • Sleeping together increase likability by 3

New Characters:

• Bambi: a cute and hard working farm girl, you can meet her in the Countryside
  • Remi: a tough police officer who often patrols the city. Beware because she can catch you doing naughty things in public!
    • One of the few characters with hose inflation scenes
    • You can also pick up lost wallets from the ground and give to her to increase likability!

New Places:

• A downtown area where you can take a walk through the city
    • At the end of the downtown area lies a public fountain that you can sit on to inflate.
  • A beach resort you can invite others to go with you, complete with swiming pools and luxurious sea side restaurants!
    • At the moment you can only invite Aria
  • An adult toy shop has just opened in the shopping area with cool toys to use on yourself and others!
  • Your living room now has a small charging station to charge your battery powered stuff

New Toys:

• Buttplug: prevents air from leaking out of your bottom, will do more things in the future
  • Mini Pump: a small battery powered pump you can safely hide and slowly inflate yourself as you go anywhere! You won’t get caught by Remi even if you use this in the public
  • Vibrator: gives a constant jolt of pleasure for as long as it stays on, whoever you give this to will constantly shake herself in pleasure while making funny expressions!

Other Cool Updates:

• Added partial translations for Chinese, Japanese, and Russian
  • Ayume’s weight will visually increase at 55kg
  • Giving food to others also increase likability by a small amount
Screenshots

9 Likes

HELL YES! Happy New Year! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Great! Thanks! Downloads correctly now.

does the butt plug prevent water leaking as well? :joy:

hoping the players capacity can still increase next time, get her bigger!

water doesn’t leak, it gets absorbed through digestion

Where’s the police station? Currently the only way to find Remi(to stealthily stuff her with portals/give her wallets), is to nearly get caught(speaking of, I LOVE the sprites for the fountain, especially this one really big belly size, she closes her eyes looks like she’s moaning).

Also, how to increase Aria’s inflation desire?

Also, also, There’s no way to save or restore our energy at the resort.

There’s no police station yet, I’m trying to figure out where to put it on the map (its too cluttered)

for now, not much aside from doing her morning swim routine

I’ll see what activities I can add to recharge your energy at the resort

1 Like

Her swim routine doesn’t increase her inflation desire though…

Meanwhile, I got past 55 kgs and MAN is our gut BIG now(when fully filled, which it was when I went past it, I need to deliberately shrink down to see how chubby we are now, but that’ll have to wait until the vacation’s over)!

So can you actually download the game to play or do you have to play on your browser?

If you play either on Windows or Android, you can download the game to your device from the itch.io page

there is a downloadable version for windows. The source code is also available if u wanna compile it to whatever u want, although you need Game Maker Studio 2 (which recently became free).

I play through the Itch-io launcher.

Also… my tummy is now empty…

AND I’M SO FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUTEE!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

An easy (albeit time consuming) way to increase anyone’s inflation desire is through spiking a food you give them with gas pills. It’s also a great way to get someone to balloon up really fast.

Well, Aria’s inflation desire is still ZERO, and I want her to enjoy filling herself up with air/water(though during the vacation(we can’t sleep together by the way, but maybe her running to the bathroom when I overestimated her bowel capacity glitched her), I got her affection past 100, and her stuffing love past 300!).

uh oh looks like thats a bug, gonna smack it later when I get off work