A Bellyful Life: A Stuffing Inflation Sandbox WG Visual Novel [v 0.4.0] (Major Update Dec 21st 2023)

It increases the number of noises your stomach and bowels make, if I remember right.

i might be dumb but how do you get amber

she’s at the park from 6-8am everyday. It’s hard to come across her if you’re not a morning person xD

in the future yea. Some of the plans include:

• If you inflate her too much her belly will pop and she’ll loose likability + have to stay at the clinic for a few days
  • Maybe with enough likability I can make them ignore their own schedules if you ask them to come over to your place
1 Like

thanks for the info i guess lol

Thanks for the demo, this is a really promising sandbox game. It’s great to see each of your games continue to get better and better.

1 Like

The sound doesn’t seem to work on the downloadable .exe, but apart from that it’s a promsing demo! Not to mention nice that it runs smoother graphically compared to your previous work, don’t stop getting better man :+1:

1 Like

are you on windows 10? Can you check the sound mixer to see if the game has been muted?

Yeah, im on windows 10, and that seemed to be the issue because after a restart it worked. thats my b :sweat_smile:

Patch v0.1.1

Patched major bugs and implemented new contents!

Changes/New Contents:

• New game will prompt to enter player name
  • Extended Aria’s after rescue dialogue
  • Added reaction dialogues to characters after you give them pills (gas or noise)
  • Added Bobbie’s smoking together scene dialogues
  • Added new BGM when its raining (thanks to BalloonBobbie#3004)
  • Added muffled rain sfx when in doors
  • Slightly increase the rate at which everyone increase max capacity (25%)

Fixed Bugs:

• Amber’s upper body is displaced
  • pressing ctrl, space, shift will crash the game
  • Aria’s pump cutscene increasing her capacity by 40000 or more!
  • Entering the pool first time before 7 or at exactly 9am will break all Aria events
    • If you noticed that you don’t have Aria’s number after meeting her, this happened.
6 Likes

Some more features and bug patches

Patch v0.1.2

• Allowed infinite number of save slots
  • Added bug report button
  • Added save delete confirmation
  • Added status check to text options
  • Allow reapply to part time job the next day after quitting

Fixed Bugs:

• Belly size threshold for Yumi (if your capacity is very large Yumi will think you’re not bloated even at very high stomach contents)
  • Fixed Aria intro event (again)

Known Bugs:

• Music doesn’t work properly if raining on firefox
1 Like

So I saw in the comments on Itch that you can get Aria’s phone number? How do we do that?
…or is that tied to the now-fixed intro scene for her? I can always restart my save, no biggie there, I’m just wondering.

Amber’s and Bobbie’s inflation interests don’t go up, despite the game saying that they do.

it looks like you ran into Aria bug, its patched, but you need to make a new save, sorry :frowning:

Which event?

Download/Upload Save Files

You can now download and upload your save files (in both web and windows). In Web Version, upload the file by dragging and dropping the file onto the drop area (red square) In Windows, click on the Open File button

should increase player’s maximum size lmao

Sorta related, I feel like the player should get the vast majority of sizes and shapes, whereas the other girls all get more focused selections of scenes.
Since the MC is the only girl explicitly top-to-bottom fully into inflation/stuffing from the beginning and doesn’t turn anything down, it’d make sense to give her the most content.

2 Likes

Whenever they’re given pills that are supposed to increase their interest in inflation.

Last stable/feature patch for a while as I work on the next major content update

Patch v0.1.3

• Added blurred backgrounds to replace the wide black striped on wide screen phones
  • You can now be an inflation streamer for some quick bucks! (Experimental)
  • Food in fridge now expires 6x slower than outside food
  • Adjusted Aria’s first inflation scene to use better threshold values. Also made sure the pressure dial properly represents her capacity (when increased)

Fixed bugs:

• player will say the gas/noise pill dialogue meant for other characters
  • Fixed pill bottles using 2 pills at once
5 Likes

Hi, trying to jog for a second time at the park crashes the game. I tried it on my save and a brand new one. I can still jog by inviting Amber over though.

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Other Event: Room End
for object BtChat:

Variable BtChat.donations(103554, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_BtChat_Other_5
############################################################################################
gml_Object_BtChat_Other_5 (line -1)