Above gods, weight gain rpg maker game (New update 1.6.4)

Quick question, does anyone know where the save files are stored? I’m trying to send my save to my new pc and I rather not attempt the shadow room again, even if it was easier XD

I use Windows 7, and I found them at C:\Users\happytpr\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Above gods

I would like to know if you could make a working downloadable mac version of your game.

1 Like

I cant really do that I need a mac to export the files of the project.

While I doubt a good lot of you would find this useful, I have managed to make this run on a Linux environment, funnily enough, it took a while to find a properly explained tutorial, but might as well share it for those who use this OS:

1. Download the game, obviously
  2. Download NW.JS, go for normal
  3. Once you’ve extracted the game, delete everything except for these 2:
  • the folder name www
  • Package.json
  1. Extract the contents of NW.JS in the game’s folder
  2. Open a terminal at this directory and run ./nw

This usually works with games that uses the RPGMakerMV engine, however, mileage may vary

Enjoy.

4 Likes

I look into doing that thanks

hey does anyone know how to fix the failed to load:data./Actors.json problem after selecting the index.html ?

New little side quest update is out now.

3 Likes

Yo uh, where are the save files located?

Start a new game and save once it should then create a save folder for you.

Uh, where would it be placed? This is all i can see when i check the folder for the main game

I found mine at C:\save, which seems a bit…excessive, to be frank.

1 Like

Ah, found it, thanks my dude!

where is the stone that speaks of the serpent man?

OK, how can I get there?

1 Like

Hello i’m stuck here with no possibility to continue

My game is saved i’m stuck i’m fucked

This is limbo, go to anoter save.

I don"t have another save, guess I have to do it all over

when a game has an update like this, I usually think it’s a good idea to include a save file that starts right at where the new content becomes available.

After losing the happily, talking to the chief of Naga does not progress the story.