Above gods, weight gain rpg maker game (New update 1.6.4)

whats the password in the cave aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping this project isnā€™t dead, I want to know what the Moon Festival is!

1 Like

my money it about celebrate a moon god with a feast

Please refrain from making ā€˜is this project deadā€™ posts. All it does is cause the creator that tiny bit of undue stress.

Emettā€™s been around on the Discord, so itā€™s not like OP has dropped off of the face of the planet.

2 Likes

xartyrerx

Shadow room canā€™t be completedā€”there are just too many of those guys and I canā€™t find a path that isnā€™t blocked by a dense crowd I canā€™t dodge. Iā€™m assuming 1.3 is the latest?

EDIT: Whatā€™s past them? Does anybody have a saved game after that point?

1 Like

It can be done, though itā€™s incredibly annoying. Keep on the top side and try your best to dodge.

Edit: Past them is optional stuff I think, that getā€™s you an encounter and some rewards. I think you can skip this.

(If not, thereā€™s a scientist in a house with a cowgirl.)

1 Like

The shadow room will be a lot easier in the next version of the game. Im also planning to add a one or two sidequests that unlocks after beating all the puzzles some time in the future.

1 Like

I just finish with that room, and you say it will be easier in next verā€¦

I DID IT! I had to save scum over and over but I did it. And now you donā€™t have to.

EDIT: Thank you, Kitsune. Your advice worked!

2 Likes

I refused to proceed until I got every last chest, but now Iā€™ve reached the current end and Iā€™ve gotta say, this game is a blast. I look forward to seeing more! Iā€™m curiousā€”you said English isnā€™t your main language, but I wouldnā€™t have guessed from how well youā€™ve written up the game! What is your main language?

3 Likes

This was enjoyable, but I hope Solna will have more of a purpose in the long run. Sheā€™s a character you start off with, but then sheā€™s gone for most of the game.

is there a walkthrough

No I donā€™t think so.

New update for above gods is out 1.4.

Nailed out some bugs currently uploading 1.4.1 with those bugs removed.
V1.4: Has a bug that make you unable to play though a side quest in the beastlands properly this bug is fixed in v1.4.1. Also fixed a stuck bug that could happen when returning to the first dungeon later into the game.

3 Likes

after helping the fish girl who is next?

Love the new update! Questions though: What is the Secret seven boss and where is the key to the elfā€™s jail?

Nice update, but I have a major complaint: If thereā€™s a fattening happening in a room full of treasure chests I expect a major booty pun.

1 Like

The area where the key is hidden is not in the game yet.