Adipea Expanding Horizon's Roleplay Server and Rulebook

The server is linked at the top of the page.

K thanks. I’ll join later I have a lot going on in life right now.

I can’t seem to find a way to join your server here; is there a link I can use?

it’s the big link in the original post

Continuing on update talk for ED&D we hope you will all welcome the newly added “Way of the Full Circle” Monk subclass.

Massive Updates to the Adipea Server!!
Our Design team has been hard at work and ready to show off the fruits of our labors. Originally we were simply inspired by Storymakers work and had made our edits within his book. However now we have created our own system inspired by his own.
Introducing: Adipea: Expanding Horizons.
Features include:

• An all new system for gaining, losing and being inflated. Utilizing new Inflation Points(IP) and Bulk Points(BP)
    ` Racial Variants for Warforged and Changelings
  • multiple new subraces for the Gelatinfolk
  • A siege master revision as an Artificer Class
  • new Artificer Subclass. The Arcane Masterchef
  • new Barbarian Path. Path of The Ravener
  • Embiggened options for the profane soul Blood Hunter (patron options taken from the warlock subclasses in this book)
  • New Druidic Circles, Calor, Sky and Spirit Mother
  • new Food fighter subclass for Fighter and lipomantic rune options for the UA Rune Knight subclass
  • new Zephyrtouched Sorcerer Subclass
  • New Warlock Patron. The Caretaker
  • New Wizard Tradition. Bloatmage.
  • New equipment options. Mess kits, Ennylene torches, Bloomph bats and more
  • New Quirk System.
  • New magical Items
  • Lots of new spells for all classes. Including Calorie Bomb, Whipping Cream, Enchunken and Aerate.
  • New Monsters. Bluzzers and the Bluzzer Matron
    And even more content to come in the future!

Link to Adipea Roleplay Server:

Link to the book in question:

Link to Storymaker’s original work:

2 Likes

Nice work, I appreciate your take on the systems, even if I find them a little overcomplex when tacked onto the base game of 5e. I especially like your individual attributions, I wish I’d been taking notes on that when I was originally making the document so I could do that as well. One notable attribution error though: I definitely wrote the recovering immobile background myself for one of my players in my first campaign. It doesn’t even look like you’ve made any notable edits to it.

Also, I would request you at least do me the courtesy of linking my most recent rendition of my own rules in the OP.

man this is making me wanna get into dnd more but I know LITERALLY nothing and I mean, I doubt someone wants to teach someone the basics about something so stupidly complicated…I dont even own dnd stuff! I got a wishlist but 200+ dollars of stuff is well…alot

Our server is 100% beginner friendly!

I’m a pretty big fan of your update, though I’m still not sure which system (ED&D or yours) I prefer. I ran a test game for myself with your system, pitting an 11th-level Sated Fist halfling monk vs a lipomancer, a sweet pudding, and a cake golem. Good times :wink:

(the monk had to be, shall we say, rolled out of the mod)

Had a few thoughts:

• You should probably refer to the weight gained from BP (which is apparently temporary?) as something else, like “Temporary Weight Gain”. It is unclear on what happens to it and in general it being named the same as other weight muddies the waters. Harder to track. The “Temporary HP/HP” connection is a possible solution?
  • I think you need to clarify what’s happening with the different calculations of BP/BB/BL/BT in general. Some of them don’t clearly state what is going on (especially BL/BT)
  • What happens when a creature’s Engorgement Limit is exceeded?

My breakdown was as follows (just seeing if my understanding was correct on how things function):

current weight = true weight (includes racial base weight) + temporary weight gain (from BP) + food in stomach

BL = current weight - racial base weight - temporary weight gain (from BP) + food in stomach

Example: If your character’s current weight is 784 lbs = 331 lbs (true weight) + 344 lbs (temporary BP weight) + 9 lbs of food, how much of that remains in 24 hours? (I understand the food digestion stuff and that only matters because it’s part of current weight)

Any plans to make new monsters?? I’m curious if you’re going to adapt the Liposanguinor, or the corruption mechanics?

Lots of plans for the future of the Adipea, Our book and further content! I will look into making adjustments based on what you’ve suggested and thank you so much for being a fan of our work!

I wrote the caretaker warlock patron and some of the new weapons that were implemented :slight_smile:

Official Adipea Server:

Adipea Expanding Horizons update log! A slew of new features has been worked on and released
Including:

• A rework of the bulk and inflation systems to include all new Inflating, Fattening and Stuffing damage types
  • A New Race (Kitsune)
  • New subraces and variants
  • New Subclasses (Nurture Domain and Way of the Bovine)
  • New Spell options
  • New weapons that deal the earlier mentioned Fattening and Inflating Damages

Link to our book: Adipea: Expanding Horizons - The Homebrewery
Link to our original Inspiration StoryMaker’s Expanding DND: ExpanD&D Revised | GM Binder

so is this a game? or something else like a chat platform?

Adipea is a DnD and Roleplay server, we started out making use of Storymaker’s expanding DND system for 5e but have as time has gone on worked to make our own book set for use with 5e.

DND? what is that???

Dungeons And Dragons, the ‘Tabletop’ Roleplaying Game system

THE SYSTEM LIVES COMING AT YOU WITH A HOT UPDATE!

TWO NEW BOOKS:
Delectable Dungeons Cookbook - A cooking themed side dish for the Adipean Main Book

And
Ushiara’s Libram of Lactation - A book themed around lactation and cow based content for all you moo enthusiasts

Alongside this were some changes to the classic book:

Like:

• a rework to the bulk, inflation and soon stuffing systems with the inclusion of Fattening, Stuffing and Inflating Damage types.
  • Two new Racial Variants: The Tubaxi and the Stack-in Goblin
  • A whole slew of new Subraces: The Potatokin Elf, Decadence Aasimar, Gluttonous and Lipomantic Tieflings, The Lipomantic Dragonborn, the Meriadoc Halfling and the Koball
  • New Weapons to let martial in on the Fattening and Inflating Damage: The Fatsabers in 3 sizes, and a variaty of Puff Armaments
  • and a wide mixture of new spells.

Curious to see all the fun stuff firsthand? Well the Adipea Roleplay server is open to all who’d like to join it:

I hope to keep a more consistent update schedule going forward and will make sure to answer any question I can in replies.

1 Like

With the passage of time comes an update to the content within the Expanding Horizon’s book:

• New Race Blubberborn, A variant of Lipomantic Dragonborn
  • A revision of the Serial Popper Subclass
  • a new monster, The Ginger Hag
  • adjustments and reworks on a number of spells in the book like Flabshock being converted into Ray of Flab, and a buff for Stretch Stomach

As always here is a link to the book itself:

and the Adipea server which is always open to new members:

Rising forth from the settled calm of creation comes the Adipea Expanding Horizon’s content update Featuring:

• Variant Class features for just about every class
  • new revisions of older book spells, subclasses and other content
  • New Monsters
  • New Serverside content
    And more updates on the horizon!

A fresh server link: Adipea: EH RolePlay! (18+)
Link to the Expanding Horizon’s Book: Adipea: Expanding Horizons - The Homebrewery

1 Like