Adipo City Visual Novel 2 Release!!!

Can you elaborate?
I just downloaded the one for PC and it works just fine

If I push “download” in itch.io appear the congratulation but the download don’t start. I try to control the popup block but I don’t know what I doing.

Which platform did you try to download the game on?

Hey so we’re talking about how to distribute later chapters of the VN
made a straw poll over here.
Basically, do you want things to be more linear and we can put more parts out quickly, or do you want it to be like the first one where it’s the whole thing at once?

Hey Hey,
I’m back!
A monthish later
I just wanted to let you guys know that development of part 2 is INDEED happening and there will be a preview tomorrow!

We plan on uploading this part in several updates as opposed to one finished one at the end.
If you liked the first one, which you can find at the top of this thread (or right here) I’d really appreciate you checking it out!

3 Likes

Chapter 2 PREVIEW: The Clock Says Eureka, Midori! by Middles

Hey, the first upload of the second chapter is THERE!
Go give it a look!!!

My download of chapter 1 has an option whereby I was able to turn off the crt filter, but chapter 2 doesn’t seem to have this option? Please re-add it, it improves readability a lot for me.

1 Like

I was hoping to put it in the settings screen because having it at the start of the VN is kinda clunky
but I’ll add that back in when I correct a credit later tonight

Just updated it
toggle should be at the start of the VN

OKAY
SO
IT’S BEEN LIKE
MORE THAN 5 MONTHS SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS
but hey the second part is COMPLETE and you can get it
HERE!!!
This is like, an even BIGGER collab with MORE stuff and characters and big tummies and everything.
I hope you all enjoy ya ya ya

Go grab it at Adipo City Visual Novel Chapter 2: The Clock Says Eureka, Midori! by Middles

3 Likes

Question! I like the idea of this game a lot, but I’m a gay guy, so I’m really only interested in men. This is listed in the Male tag, but from what I’ve seen, all the characters seem to be women.

Basically, are there any dudes that get fat in this game? Or is the male tag just signifying that there are men that exist in the game. No offense either way, I just want to know if this would be at all my speed. Good luck with this project btw!

3 Likes

O first one has male weight gain if you follow Melody
there are men that appear here and there but n the second one is pretty devoid of them, not by choice it’s just a coincidence.

how do you get since the beggining of melon arc?

or more skinny

Melon appears thin in the first vn and progressively gets fatter over time ya

hi hi hi hey hey
opening the discord server to whoever wants to hang
at least for a bit.
If you like the VN or ocs or whatever feel free to poke your head in.