Alien feeder (force feed adventure)

i don’t gay really i support them doesn’t mean i do them. I should set up poll for the character spieces is

1 Like

Yup. They can do whatever they want and think what is right in their opinion. But can you set the polls up here, on weightgaming page? I don’t know much by myself about the system cuz I just recently made an account here.

sure i plan do random poll i n the future about the next game and the current game

1 Like

Really cool. I will also take part in the poll. :slight_smile: :+1:

Yea this poll for the next game really. Which teacher species you prefer play as

• oni
  • ogre
  • dragon again
  • werewolf
  • elf
  • Fox demon
0 voters

1 Like

Warning about the mc Giga. She can cruel and sadist woman, here preview of her dialog to one of her workers.

“Ok, shit for the brain what you did?” I glare at him. I hear he has been choosing his abduction by his liking.

“Gah! Eh it’s nothing no need to look!” I kick him to the soft spot that all male races share. The balls. “…Low blow…” I watch him curl up on the ground. I want in and see… they are all women… all 6 of them.

“You pervert bastard!” I growl as I stomp on his manhood. A man like him doesn’t have the right to have children on my watch. Others watch as they agree it is the right punishment for him.

if you don’t like it… I understand… I can change her into less sadist and something else

1 Like

so beautiful for this picture

This is your vision for the game, so go for it. Games get better when you yourself are excited for what’s going on in them

1 Like

Hey updates. I am add health system to the game. How you know it good or bad. Well your health. IF it is bad. you lost health. good you gain health. Also feed the girls will cost health, so be careful. Don’t like the idea. suggested how be better. Good luck.

1 Like

ok good news. I just add few detail to the games. Right now WeirdoBreado89 checking my spellings

1 Like