Angelic Weight Gain Game

Found a glitch, when I drank the wine my game looked up, I couldn’t interact with anything or move, all I could use was the stuff in my inventory

Sorry, but I haven’t been able to recreate that glitch. I’ll fix it as soon as I can.

Ok I’m biting the bullet, what do you need to give the dog to make it friendly

1 Like

Give it a cushion

how do i give the eyeless guard the skeletal hand

You can also consume the Cobwebs in the Large Cage on the first floor. You find this out by reading the Post-it Notes in the Office. Also I wanted to ask: Are there only two endings?

how do i give the eyeless guard the skeletal hand

Makes sense then. Overall this was a great little game though. Like you said, pretty short once you know what you’re doing but it was fun to actually try to figure it out.

Definitely will look out for any more works by you. Whether you choose to make something completely new or build on the world you set up here. The setting definitely felt fleshed out enough that there’s plenty of room to explore it more.

1 Like

Nice little game, only issues I had were just the standard problems I have with that site.
Looking forward to future stuff from you.

2 Likes

What is done on the second floor?

what does the key to the most devilish end may sit with your very first friend mean as it has been bugging me for the past half-hour

Thanks, this comment really made my day :relaxed:.
I’m planning on something pretty different from this game next, but I also have a few ideas for stuff in this setting that I might do in the future.

It means I’m bad at rhyming, but more importantly, to get a certain ending you have to talk to the first character you meet later on.

when as i have got past the eyeless guard

It’s based on how much you’ve eaten.

i can’t find anything else to eat so can i please have a hint

The only thing I think you might be missing is sausages the dog has. Otherwise you just have to talk to the receptionist again.

how do you get them as i can’t figure it out

If I remember correctly, take sausage from dog after having giving it the chewable item

1 Like

Can confirm it’s this, just did it myself and was gonna post it.