Body Race is suddenly updated

The one of that shitty-race games for android what you saw in advertisements.
It was from it that I learned about it.

You are given a certain weight from 20 to 100, and you need to gain/lost to weight to given count.
Max weight - 100.
Only 13 skins, that you can promtly unlock by ads.
There are about 10 looped levels.
This game does not burden the phone as much as other representatives of this genre.

!
There’s no donate, only ads after each level.

-----UPDATE 02.06.2021-----
Added new skins, new food, new levels, slider for weight at dressing room, so you can begin a level with any weight.
Now character doesn’t dies after overeating.
Burgers less make her fat than before.

-----UPDATE 18.06.2021-----
I’m disapointed.

11 Likes

Which one of us made it and isn’t telling?

13 Likes

one of us looked at bucculentus and put it on mobile lol

4 Likes

This game is clearly just shovelware and yet I’m actually enjoying it :joy:! Thanks for posting about it lol. Also if you want to enjoy this game fully turn on airplane mode while playing, that way you won’t get ads :+1:

2 Likes

“bucculentis?” What game is that?

2 Likes

Saw it pop up in the App Store of my iPhone. At least it’s better than the constant shovelware doled out by both Data Design Interactive (starting with everyone’s most-hated game, Ninjabread Man) and SGN (or as I’d like to call it, Shovelware Games Network).

Why’d they have to make the chick so god damn ugly

1 Like

LOL

3 Likes

Mission accomplished fellas, we’ve made weight gain trendy!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’m impressed they added mechanics that actually lean a bit into the weight (aka the fans that blow the lady either up, back, or to the sides in an attempt to knock her off the map). Though the weight numbers are still dumb, at least in Imperial (the cap weight being 220 lbs is dumb as she does looks more than double that at cap weight).

4 Likes

I understand. But I met that game first.
I met Body Run after a topic about it had already been created here.

Did they get rid of the weight gain aspect? I got the game and it doesn’t seem like she’s gaining at all.

Actually Idk. I checked the game and there the weight is changeable.