Anyone know good NSFW AI art generators or chatbots?

I see what you mean, but nothing is being appropriated (in the sense that it goes from one man’s hands to the other’s) and the result is unrecognizable from the original piece. Something is being copied, sure, but would that warrant a total hatred towards the program when even budding artists are prone to trace over artwork and add their own details to them? You might say yes, but that depends on context. If the person traces and says it’s 100% original, then yeah, what he did was wrong. But if he says “I traced over artwork, I just changed some things”, should the artist still be subject to shame? Likewise, AI artwork takes direct “inspiration” (moreso it takes in the code of the images) from art all over the net, and then creates a product based on training algorithms. For example, if you told a newly-created AI art program to make a cat, it’ll have a hard time, but you just give it positive or negative feedback, and, over time, it learns how to make a cat from trail and error.

Thing is, I understand your uneasiness when it comes to AI, and it’s good to be weary of it, so I’m not some sort of adamant AI defender, who will fight to the nail about this, I’m a bit on the fence and just willing to throw counter arguments to see what you have to say about the subject, I find it interesting and it could help both of us learn a bit.

I don’t know where you got “total hatred of the program” from concerns of theft, but alright. This isn’t all or nothing, this is legitimate criticism. And the criticism is that it’s ethically bad to use these tools in their current state because it generates images with stolen content.

Especially since it has rippling affects with artists not getting work because someone else decided it’s cheaper to use this tool than let an actual person create the artwork.

2 Likes

Well, I wasn’t saying that you, specifically, have a “total hatred”, I’m just providing an example.
Regardless, calling it theft beings me back to my whole “appropriation” point. The original artists and such still have their images, it’s theirs, it’s not going anywhere, it’s just been duplicated and used to form another image, along with millions of images like it. It can be ethically wrong depending on the person, some would argue it isn’t too bad, others don’t see a problem to begin with, stuff like that.

Also, as for putting real artists out of work, yes, that happens with automation. Just like when the industrial age hit, and steam engines started to exist and all that jazz, people were put out of work. It just is what it is. Now, the difference is that one of these was a tool to help accelerate manual labour, and another is a program that tries to copy human creativity and thought, which I understand is new territory for the human race. It’s basically the first step to a world where all humans are out of work because robots do everything, making humans obsolete. That’s a possible eventuality that I don’t hope we ever reach. However, if the biggest problem is plagiarism, then we have nothing to worry about.

Sorry for late reply! It’s much text. Probably only thing that interests you here is first paragraph and bit of second.

I noticed sometimes wait times are longer than others. It’s not a very constant average time, but it’s worth the wait, specially when you get to surpass the filter. My usual wait times became of 13 to 40 minutes but that seems to be a thing of where/how RolePLAI is hosted and how many messages/development the bot has.

Sometimes it can break just as it does in CharacterAI (the reply goes at half and stops generating, never finishes)… except in RolePLAI you can wait for it to get finished. It’s like in RolePLAI you can wait (blue icon I talk about paragraph below is grey), despite it taking a very very long time (it took me around 1 and half day to get that reply). It may have something to do with filters (I talk about below) since that reply, when I checked out turned out to be finished and marked red.

Some useful info on the NSFW filter in this paragraph.
As I have noticed, RolePLAI tells you when you are doing something that activates the NSFW filter. The replies have a blue “icon” when it says it is roleplayed by CharacterAI (this works on all the bots even if created inside RolePLAI), the icon turns red when the filter in CharacterAI usually activates (in RolePLAI you can still see it without problem and interact, no filter activated, but it still says it to you so you know).

I read the whole thing, lol. Anyways, it’s a cool tool, but, ideally, the wait time would be a few seconds to a minute or so. It’s too long for my taste. Not to say that I don’t understand WHY it’s long, because I do understand, it just doesn’t really justify my usage of it, you know what I mean? Anyways, it’s cool, that’s for sure. I’ll keep it in my back pocket.

You read it whole? That means a lot to me!

The explanation for why it takes long is that admin seems to not have enough money to put the service on a server (as in, what we call a server, like, the machines for hosting web sites, I don’t think I am explaining myself but I try), that is why RolePLAI has the option to donate to the creator’s Patreon, so he can make it a better service.

Or that was the interpretation I got.

I know and understand why one would prefer censored fast-replys rather than long-waiting uncensored versions. For me, I’m a person that multitasks, so It is not a problem for me to wait the time its needed.

However I know not everyone has the time to wait that much or the patience, so I work into making CharacterAI bots too that are built for easy-evading the filter.

Ooooo, you can make bots that can evade the filter? That’s very interesting, I might just follow you for some of your bots, sounds like a lot of fun.

Anyways, to answer another thing above, you explained yourself just fine, although I know budget is the reason why the response times are slow, you’d need to invest in a bunch of high-grade servers, and that’s pretty demanding on so many levels, so I don’t blame whoever hosts the service for having a slow one at all. It is what it is.

I am not sure about that, it’s just a theory as some users have been able to bypass the filter by manipulating the bot just as if you did with a real person, not touching the code. Or just “putting the bot in the mood” works too, there are ways to do this as I have seen.

I just want to make that more accesible to users out of curiousity. I wonder if its possible.

Yes, and for what it is, its very good. I have some bots that could be “Ready to release to the public” that would need to be adapted for CharacterAI too. But im not sure of doing it… yet.

Well, in any case, Imma stick around, might tinker around with some of your bots.

Per now they’re more personal projects… more adult theme focused with my personal tastes, so I might as well make them more generic and light? You can clearly see I’m excited about this project yet I am still a bit unsure/shy about it… I apologize.

I could make my own thread later if it turns out to be interesting for others? And even take requests.

Well, I’ll be one of the first ones there, then. Might even leave a suggestion when the time comes!

Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you put out!

Tried Soulgen, thanks for the recommendation, it worked well. There are also other NSFW AI art generators for FREE. For example, the first one in the list allows me to create NSFW images from tags without any fee.

Especially since it has rippling affects with artists not getting work because someone else decided it’s cheaper to use this tool than let an actual person create the artwork.

IMO artificial intelligence should not be blamed for this. If an artist cannot create work that is appealing enough for a consumer to pay for their commissions over an alternative solution, then that is the fault of the artist, not the alternative (in this case, AI art). Consumers will still pay money to receive artwork by artists they enjoy even with the existence of AI-generated art, especially with the amount of effort required to create satisfactory images. Artificial intelligence is not killing the art market, it is simply making it more competitive, something that happens to all markets eventually. Comparing the current state of art to a similar phenomenon, I believe that once the first affordable consumer camera was created, many were afraid that photographers would be put out of business. This was no doubt exacerbated once cameras started being included in cellphone hardware. But people still use photographers’ services today and buy their photos; they just have higher standards for their work now, as they will only pay for services and photos that are better quality than they can achieve with their phone cameras. The same will most likely start to happen with art. So overall, if artists are noticing declining income in the wake of AI, that is a sign that they need to adapt alongside and using this technology in order to create work that a consumer views as worth buying.

2 Likes

No one’s blaming the tool. The tool has been designed and trained using stolen work, and uses said stolen work to form generate images made with stolen data.

Saying not to pay people who stole your work is not saying never to use the tool. I want the tool improved, not banned. I want to hold companies who stolen artists’ hard work to be held accountable, not the tool they designed.

Calling out exploitative practices is the focus here. Not demonizing a tool.

2 Likes

Well, you said that AI art programs have rippling affects with artists not getting work because consumers decided to use said programs rather than pay an artist to create the artwork they want. I apologize for the misunderstanding, but in that context it really did come across as blaming AI art programs for artists not receiving work.

The art theft is bad, obviously. However, I’m unfortunately not sure if the artists would have a case legally in order to receive compensation for the stolen work, unless said artwork was locked behind a paywall, sold under false pretenses, or if there were clear guidelines of what was and was not acceptable use of the work. But the corporations who create such tools may still try to argue fair use or that the art was publicly available.

1 Like

I found CrushonAI. No filter, and already has some weight gain centric characters. haven’t tested making any (or using them) at the time of writing. but after this post i’m gonna try a few out and edit with my findings.
https://crushon.ai/search?s=weight%20gain

Edit: So you only get 50 messages a month and if the site is busy the bot will just give you a boiler plate “We’re busy” message which might cut into your monthly amount. 50 messages per month is also ludicrous.

3 Likes

Eh, try rpchat.ai or unhinged.ai

Under rpchat.ai, 25 characters are listed on the front page, including a custom slot, but I cannot find other characters on this website. Would registration fix this by opening more of the website?

1 Like

Pumpsoul has good performance in the creation of virtual characters. Each character has it’s own MBTI personality and social circle, so you can get very real emotional response and companionship when getting along with the character.
However you can’t set character properties by yourself, so your character is more like a “blind box”

is it also on android? or a web variant?