Apocalypse XL - Stuffing Focused RPG, postapocalypse college / city setting - 0.16 "There's No Cops In The Apocalypse"

Am supposed to be working from remote, so I can’t poke around all the secret stuff that I love.
But please, let me be the first to thank you for big hungry evil mean Amber.

EDIT: BTW; there are two Taylors:

Thank you, I’ve fixed that. Glad you liked that section >:)

1 Like

It’s corn! A big lump with knobs, it has the juice! I can’t imagine a more beautiful thing!

4 Likes

I am not ashamed to admit that I took a bite from it. And I would do it again!

3 Likes

For anyone who’s curious but doesn’t want to go through the effort of decoding the morse code, I got you:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FREE ME FROM THIS CORN PRISON! I BEG YOU!

JIMMY YOU ASSHOLE, I’M STILL ALIVE IN HERE!

I STILL DON’T BELIEVE IT.

IF ONLY I WASN’T IMPRISONED WITHIN THIS HUSK, I COULD TELL THEM ALL!

GO AHEAD, KEEP SCREAMING “SHUT THE FUCK UP” AT ME, IT ONLY MAKES MY OPINIONS WORSE!

Major respect for putting all that effort in for jokes only a few people will probably see. I loved every beat of this update, this is one project I always download as soon as I see a new release!

7 Likes

I had missed the part of the description where you said there would be no weight gain in this game, so I played for an hour before I realized my mistake and the only thing I was there for was not going to happen. Despite not being for me I enjoyed bits of it. I really like the humor and the accurate depictions of Gen Z collage culture. Will recommend to friends who are more into the stuffing/liquid inflation space

1 Like

Quick popularity poll. Which of the secondary characters is your favorite?

• John
  • Summer
  • Taylor
  • Claire
  • Bruce
  • Tess
  • Vlad
  • Annie
  • Madison
  • Jay
  • Christine
  • Chutback

0 voters

I have since recommended it to a friend who I knew would be into it who proceeded to have a great time before softlocking herself hours from the last time she saved

1 Like

Can you let me know where the softlock is so I can fix it? Sorry about that!

“dont hold x to fast forward during this part claires position desyncs and it skips the part where shes supposed to stand” -quoted from discord

the first ikea guy fight can be skipped. he runs up to you but doesnt actually initiate a fight until you walk back into him. so, when you go down the rope again, his position resets and he can be passed without a fight

3 Likes

What’s new in 0.2.1 as opposed to 0.2.0? Is 0.2.1 a bugfix patch or new content update?

It’s a bugfix, The middle number goes up when there’s a content update.

1 Like

If I use the Tight Belt item will that only disable the vore command in battle or will that also effect some cutscenes/out of battle events?

1 Like

It disables the command in battle. It won’t affect cutscenes at all.

1 Like

Blep.

16 Likes

Version 0.3.0 is now out on Patreon, and will be public in 2 weeks.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/apocalypse-xl-0-73382011?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator

7 Likes

Version 0.3.1 “Amber The Human Taxi Service”

This version continues the main storyline.

• Encounter another group of dysfunctional young adults trying their best to be bandits.
  • Enjoy a wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn hotel.
  • Probably the most vore heavy segment the game will have. I’m either sorry, or you’re welcome, depending on what you’re into.

Join my Patreon for perks such as early releases and HD art files.

To transfer your save, open the “www” folder in your previous instillation, and copy the “save” folder into the new version’s “www” folder. Note that saves from the “demo” version aren’t compatible with the full game. (If you want to skip the section in the demo, enter 8762 in the ATM.)

Please let me know if you find any bugs :wink:

Also, my game is featured in the Quimbly team’s “Belly Direct” video. Check them out! 2022 Belly Direct Is Premiring in 3 days!

edit: fixed a bug where Janet would get removed from the party unintentionally

9 Likes

Could anyone please share a save file from right before the update

most vore heavy segment of the game
Thank you for this game so much and i’mma enjoy this update a lot~

1 Like