Apocalypse XL - Stuffing Focused RPG, postapocalypse college / city setting - 0.17 "Alcatraz"

yknow what I’m gonna finally make that guy easier next update. half the time people have a question its that specific guy. anyway he moves on a pattern, there’s a long pause after he does a quick flick.

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving gamers <3

15 Likes

I wonder if at some point Rachel will be able to do vore like Amber does.

4 Likes

Apocalypse XL v0.13.1 “Fire, Ice, and The French”

Three new sidequests!

• Claire pulls a Frozen Elsa.
  • Use Vlad’s powers to visit Paris on a search for the delicious Mona Lisa.
  • Join Christine on a questionable rescue mission.

To transfer your save, open the “www” folder in your previous instillation, and copy the “save” folder into the new version’s “www” folder.

Download on Itch:

Join my Patreon for perks such as early releases and HD art files:

Join the Discord server to discuss the game:

To transfer your save, open the “www” folder in your previous instillation, and copy the “save” folder into the new version’s “www” folder. Note that saves from the “demo” version aren’t compatible with the full game. (If you want to skip the section in the demo, enter 8762 in the ATM.)

Please let me know if you find any bugs :wink:

10 Likes

I think I’ve run into a glitch - after the caffeine chug, I think Amber’s been stuck on a caffeine high for me even after the mission is over. I went on to Claire’s quest and Amber still had two turns in combat and was taking damage over time. Any ways I can maybe fix this? Love the update :smiley:

1 Like

Did you equip the accessory (the 55 hour energy or something like that) you got during that quest?

3 Likes

You probably have the accessory equipped on her.

2 Likes

That makes sense! Probably should’ve been able to figure that one out on my own, lmao

1 Like

I just finished it and another version came out, I couldn’t copy my save that was 6 hours old, I’m going to let this game pass and wait for videos of someone playing it again on YouTube i really like amber but dont this much

i’m stuck on the first part what do i do?

Did you try copying the entire save folder instead of just the save?

What, exactly, do you mean by “the first part”? Can you post a screenshot?

New update on Patreon. The Rachel Incident. She’s finally snapped.

6 Likes

I see “Rachel”, I get excited +_+

3 Likes

Hello did you ask for something that is very Amber? No? Here you go anyway

Great game by the way
(Actually ignore the third song)

3 Likes

Based Rachel content

2 Likes

I cant wait to see more racheal fun! Tbh love her “Heather energy” and want more of it

1 Like

Apocalypse XL v0.14.1 “The Rachel Incident”

Continues the main story.

• Rachel finally snaps.
  • Rescue Cat from the clutches of an insane moron.
  • Uncover the depths of Rachel’s stupid plan while exploring the aftermath of her human disaster.
  • Ever wanted to see a girl with every type of tummy at once?

To transfer your save, open the “www” folder in your previous instillation, and copy the “save” folder into the new version’s “www” folder.

As always, please let me know if you run into any bugs. Thank you all for your support!

Download on Itch:

Join my Patreon for perks such as early releases and HD art files:

Join the Discord server to discuss the game:

To transfer your save, open the “www” folder in your previous instillation, and copy the “save” folder into the new version’s “www” folder. Note that saves from the “demo” version aren’t compatible with the full game. (If you want to skip the section in the demo, enter 8762 in the ATM.)

Please let me know if you find any bugs :wink:

9 Likes

That was a BIG Incident.

I kind of known that Rachel was going to do something Crazy but that take cake I mean being Fat, Pregnant, inflated and stuffed That Madness and I get the feel that this is not the last time we see her and she will be back with a even bigger plan next time.

2 Likes

only gripe was that her ass was so fat that she only looked stuffed when she was pregnant, doesn’t really show enough. sometimes I think the weight gain kink clashes with the pregnancy and inflation kinks, although stuffing can mix with either.
But overall still an almost 9/10 update.

1 Like