Apocalypse XL - Stuffing Focused RPG, postapocalypse college / city setting - 0.15 "Dance Party"

It’s a bugfix, The middle number goes up when there’s a content update.

1 Like

If I use the Tight Belt item will that only disable the vore command in battle or will that also effect some cutscenes/out of battle events?

1 Like

It disables the command in battle. It won’t affect cutscenes at all.

1 Like

Blep.

16 Likes

Version 0.3.0 is now out on Patreon, and will be public in 2 weeks.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/apocalypse-xl-0-73382011?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator

7 Likes

Version 0.3.1 “Amber The Human Taxi Service”

This version continues the main storyline.

• Encounter another group of dysfunctional young adults trying their best to be bandits.
  • Enjoy a wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn hotel.
  • Probably the most vore heavy segment the game will have. I’m either sorry, or you’re welcome, depending on what you’re into.

Join my Patreon for perks such as early releases and HD art files.

To transfer your save, open the “www” folder in your previous instillation, and copy the “save” folder into the new version’s “www” folder. Note that saves from the “demo” version aren’t compatible with the full game. (If you want to skip the section in the demo, enter 8762 in the ATM.)

Please let me know if you find any bugs :wink:

Also, my game is featured in the Quimbly team’s “Belly Direct” video. Check them out! 2022 Belly Direct Is Premiring in 3 days!

edit: fixed a bug where Janet would get removed from the party unintentionally

9 Likes

Could anyone please share a save file from right before the update

most vore heavy segment of the game
Thank you for this game so much and i’mma enjoy this update a lot~

1 Like

as a certified Gaining Enthusiast :tm: , the resident fat chick was the ONLY real choice. love madison and claire though.

1 Like

I was surprised Madison is so high in the poll since she doesn’t have much content involving her yet. Happy about it though since she’s one of my own favorites.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m liking the game a lot so far. I seem to have an issue with the latest version though. When I have Rachel and am travelling to the bandit hideout, Janet doesn’t seem to be in my team, even though she is there in the cutscenes. Is this intentional? It makes the fights really difficult just having Amber, I tried several times to fight Cat and Marcus in the front entrance and just cant defeat them. Did I screw up by accident earlier and now dont have Janet in my party because of a bug?

This should be fixed now, thank you for finding this. If you or anyone else needs to add Janet back into the party, enter 1010 in the ATM. (Only works in the 0.3.1 version)

slides you a crisp $1 bill how about we make this the second most vore heavy segment in the game, huh? for real though, amazing update as usual. can’t really say anything i haven’t already, you’re awesome and this game is awesome. excited to see what’s next :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Version 0.4.0 is now out on Patreon, and will be public in 2 weeks.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/apocalypse-xl-0-74574521?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator

Three new sidequests. Four different girls with bellies. Amber looks at a jewelry store and decides it’s close enough to a McDonalds.

6 Likes

i am absolutely excited for v0.4 release to here, i totally forgot i played this gem during the jam and i figured i’d check back for updates. loved the game so far, and i am sure i’ll keep loving it more and more.

1 Like

We are offically now at the halfway point for the public release of the next update. I am so going to play it as soon as it drops.

1 Like

I lost my previous save to computer issues, but I don’t even mind replaying this entire game.

1 Like

honestly i wouldnt mind either if i lost mine, cause there are some things that i didnt try out before advancing areas n stuff

Happy Thanksgiving, gamers!

26 Likes

Tomorrow is the day, everybody. I am so super hyped.

4 Likes