Apocalypse XL - Stuffing Focused RPG, postapocalypse college / city setting - 0.16 "There's No Cops In The Apocalypse"

I refuse to vote, as all of them are best girl V.V

5 Likes

Anne is best girl I think!
Such a cute and sweet chubby kitty! XD

3 Likes

At first it was a little difficult for me to choose, but then I looked at the character and the story, and quickly chose Amber. She’s just perfect for this world. Understated boundaries of ethics, friends on the first, mission on the second and almost on the same level with this belly stuffing, whether it’s a monster or food. She uses the new rules and regulations to the fullest within the reasonable and not completely disgusting for the majority. And in the end, she is kind, cool and reasonable.

3 Likes

I have one criticism of the new update.

Buffler is a cool name but a missed opportunity. The mutant is a giant muscled arm. It is also an musclebound enemy in a suit that shrugs off punches. I can’t believe you didn’t call it Armstrong.

Seriously though, I loved the latest update. I’m probably going to do another playthrough at some point. I’ll also try to organise my saves this time.

3 Likes

It cannot be called Armstrong, as it hasn’t gone to the moon, nor does it harden in response to physical trauma.

4 Likes

Hey there gamers if you like ApocXL go play this it’s cool: Super Turbo Ultra Fantasy Force - Stuffing/Weight Gain/Burping centric RPG

8 Likes

0.10.0 is out on Patreon and will be public in two weeks. Amber joins a cult in this one. They feed her tons of food. You know the drill. Let’s find out exactly how quickly this girl’s metabolism can keep up with the Calories.

12 Likes

I’m very excited to play this version, I really like your game my friend

2 Likes

Does anyone have a save file at the end of 0.9.0 they could send my way? Or 0.8.0, I recently had to wipe my hard drive and lost all my progress unfortunately.

1 Like

I sense it won’t be just Amber that’ll be stuffed by the cult, her 2 girlfriends may get involved too and possibly the snake girl

3 Likes

Oh no Esse’s cult has spread through other games

4 Likes

I guess we may have surprise guest appearance of Clara and Pro possibly too while we are at it =P

1 Like

those knuckleheads wouldn’t last ten seconds in apocxl world :triumph:

3 Likes

file1.7z (20.0 KB)

2 Likes

Lilacor/Darkblade/Pro ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ sword triangle when?

3 Likes

If Esse is being mentioned in these forums may as well throw the idea out there for version 0.10

1 Like

I want there to be a pyrocynical npc in the game

1 Like

Apocalypse XL 0.10.1 “Amber Accidentally Started A Cult”

Continues the main story.

• Join a cult. Sit on your throne. Sample their divine offerings. Have an existential crisis.
  • By far the biggest feast of the game so far. All this food might be a bit more than Amber’s metabolism can keep up with…
  • Exciting new lore to try to piece together. What the hell are these guys talking about?

Join my Patreon for perks such as early releases and HD art files.

To transfer your save, open the “www” folder in your previous instillation, and copy the “save” folder into the new version’s “www” folder.

As always, please let me know if you run into any bugs. Thank you all for your support!

8 Likes

I really wanted to like this just based on the art style and was hoping it would be good…

I’m only at the 7 11 boss and already I’ve started to question it, I aint laughing when the game is trying to be funny, and I am laughing entirely at the expense of the characters we are supposed to enjoy, just the way it’s written is unironically like I am watching fox news explain anime to me, while flashing images from a 90s anime like they are current.

for example: the whole “I fear no sausage” is just funny considering MC had severe enough GD to decide transitioning is better, and talks about how they are already fine with themselves to the sleep demon… but then tries to make a pass at how their mind is still suffering degradation

I’m going to continue on to see if this gets better, but honestly? the story so far has made me glaze over mentally when playing

also found a bug: when viewing things you do not have on the computer (such as the side missions before you completed any) the game locks up and you cant do anything

1 Like

when i converted it and dropped it into the save file it doesnt show up in game, does anyone have a recent save after 0.9.0?

1 Like