Apostles (Latest Update 0.10: July 2023)

I will pick favorites by saying Apostles is my favorite game on this entire site. I’ve been following since the summer of 2020 and it’s still really stood out to me. I’m not super fast so I usually don’t finish an update until months after it’s out, for example I’ve done some of the latest update but haven’t finished it still…

I don’t usually share my feelings and I’m not going to go into specific details here, however I want to say that I have really strong feelings towards certain scenes in this game. I thought the stuff with Sebastian in the relatively recent update was very good. I also like the comedy, the large cast of characters, the interesting setting, and the dark subject matters.

I’ve heard that Project Atlas will have multiple protagonists as well, which is really cool. I’ve been following the development as a supporter since July or whatever and it has me pretty hyped. Maybe I’ll actually finish the newest Apostles update before the demo drops.

3 Likes

@Chugachugs

Thank you so much! Hearing kind words like this is always a huge boost in motivation! I’m glad the scenes with Sebastian and you-know-who were fun! I was worried they were going to be hated, but reaction to them has been positive! Plus it’s good to know both the comedy and the serious/dark moments are both working well together.

Thank you for your support on Project Altas! It’s been a lot of work to get the first update together, and I hope you enjoy the first full look into this new world!

3 Likes

January Progress report! Happy 2024 all!

Project Atlas is finally out! YAY! Currently it’s out on patreon for $5, will lower down to being out for $1 on the 10th, and will become free for all on the 20th. (Where I will give it it’s own page on Weight gaming)

The first update is about an hour long and is largely an introduction to the characters and world setting of the game. Hopefully all find this new world and cast interesting!

I’ve said it before, but the game dev’s formula is 1 hour of production time = less than a minute of actual play time. Never before than has that formula been so true. In the case of the combat section the formula was probably 100 hours of work = 10 minutes of play time.

BUT don’t take that as a statement of dissatisfaction! I am very proud of the work CJ and I did, and I hope everyone who plays enjoys it as well!

And I hope everyone who plays 1.0 sticks around for 0.2 where The MEAT (both story and actual meaty fat content) will be coming!

And for those of you who could care less about Atlas and just want more Apostles, well you are in luck! Apostles will be worked on in full again, with another Lily update in the works! But with inclusions for both Gretel and Sebastian!

PS that pink haired BITCH at the inn has escaped Lily’s wrath on way or another for 5 updates in a row, but this time she’s going DOWN!

16 Likes

I looking forward to both of the games being worked on, the demo for Atlas was pretty fun and I want to see where your game systems and story go for it. Hope the new year has been treating you lads well.

3 Likes

@WaxeRed
I thought the Atlas demo was great. Amber and Jaden were very adorable and I like how bleak the setting is. Everything feels really shitty and hopeless, but you want the heroes to succeed too (maybe). Your writing style I enjoy quite a lot. There’s a number of typos in places which is true in Apostles too, but it’s not a big deal.

In addition, like you mentioned I can tell how much work you’ve put into each little moment and then CJ with not only the full body portraits, but the custom game sprites too. The animations in particular for the game sprites really stand out when they happen. Of course the full portraits also look really good.

3 Likes

Project Atlas, out for the public, free for all!

Find it here!

Thank you everyone here for their support!

13 Likes

Project Atlas looks fantastic. I can tell you put a lot of love and effort into it.

With that said, I cant wait for the next Apostles update! Should be a fun one with Lily at the helm.

6 Likes

Started apostles recently and I have to say its one of the best games on here , the story is really well done with the hints of the apostles background being given to you slowly over the curse of the game with the occasional lore drop making it that more engaging , for me my favorite apostle is Sebastian he’s just so interesting and manipulative out of the village cast dina , bel and sophia with dina probably being my favorite because of her weight gain with her being the biggest amongst the female cast of villagers and the most slobbish , and relationship with fresha with her being an unpleasant bitch and yet despite her mother for some reason ( mainly L’s influence ) takes care of her and feed her whilst putting up with her horrible attitude . Which is why I like dina’s character as she’s basically a slobbish spoilt brat who lies naked in bed all day eating . It’ll be fun to see what you have instore for dina and fresha in the next update personally I would like to see more of fresha and gretel interacting maybe gretel could help fresha take care of her slob daughter which would make for and intresting watch e.g taking care of dina’s meals cleaning food stains off her body and I don’t know if you confirmed if Dina still uses a bed pan it was mentioned that she had one after she fell

but you could maybe do something to do with that maybe leaning into more slob like heathers dream novel with her using it in a scene.

But all in all amazing game and can’t wait for the next update p

4 Likes

@Torge134

Thank you so much for your kind words! I’m always so happy to hear when people enjoy the LORE aspects of the game as much as the fetish aspects!

And you are in for a treat next update, while it will be a majority of a Lily show next update, we will still see a few scenes of both Gretel and Sebastian!

And plans are already in the works to have Lily visit Dina again this update! You’ll get to see just how far Dina has evolved (or perhaps Devolved) into an even bigger slob.

Won’t rule out the bedpan and diaper play stuff for future content, though I will likely give players an option to turn that on/off as that might be a bit extreme for some!

Thanks again for taking the time to leave your thoughts, hope to bring a brand new update to you this year!

8 Likes

mid-way through a replay, and while I know the pink haired snooty elf was mentioned as something the next update might have I’m wondering who else of the blizzard cast was still sticking around. Most of them left the tavern right?

1 Like

@techyrp Most/all are actually still around!

1 Like

Niice~ i know Lily is trying to turn mistress Veronica into a feeder. Might be fun to show all the tavern guests leaving a little wider than they arrived.

1 Like

Progress report!

My plan was to make a short update based on the inn!

My plan has FAILED expect a large update to nearly everyone!

I say nearly everyone, because there are some characters who I’ve neglected and still continue to neglect. IE Violet, Ed + Al, and a few others.

(Thomas could be on this list, but I’ve always planned for him to be a “late bloomer” in terms of character and have a later game arc planned)

But as for the others, I really need to stop neglecting them! At a certain point they fell so far behind, that I’ve been unwilling to commit to going back to their story for the time it will take to get them properly updated.

A problem I don’t want to leave for forever. Soon I may need to put in a “minor character” update that focuses mostly on these lesser focused on characters. But that might be plans for 0.12 or 0.13

0.11 will be a very Lily focused update, with appearances from pretty much 95% of everyone else!

I actually had some of this update already made and hidden in the files. Originally last update was going to be a Lily + Gretel update, but decided midway through to cut it to just the Gretel update to save time.

Of course I did all this 8 months ago, before Atlas even started so it’s sometimes a game of searching through maps and events wondering where the heck I put this scene I kinda remember making!

Either way, I’m having fun! Atlas provided a good creative break from Apostles, and I’m full of new energy for it!

16 Likes

Very exited to it and for anything you find good for you and for this masterpiece.
yeah and most importantly take care bro do not rush it out just take ur time.

1 Like

Is there supposed to be pictures when the screen turns black? (there is still text)

1 Like

No. The black screen is normal.

2 Likes

I recently lost all my files, do anyone have a save from lily’s detective book story? sorry in advance if this is a stupid question

1 Like

Here you are, this is about 5 minutes before the start of the detective story. Sorry about your lost files

3 Likes

after all this time…im finally playing the new update. im sorry it took so long, this game does things to me and my little frail heart cant take it so i postponed it as much as i could.

im barely starting out but AHAHAHAHAHA I WAS RIGHT SHE IS HAVING A MANIC EPISODE!!!

1 Like

i finished the update. i believe this was a great pallet clenser from all the incredible drama, intrigue and lily. this was fun and relaxing to read, i didnt feel at the edge of m seat and i think that was important for the sake of pacing. it was okay, nothing really tingled that part of my brain that makes me do strangely insightful commentary like with Sebastian and heather. A lot of new lore tho. The intrigue of the sword and this person and personality trapped inside, the fake apostles and their boss and the saviours. But nothing that character driven that I found interesting to the point of writting a long essay like i normally do. over all i really liked this update, it was relaxing fun and harmless…oh god this is probably a set up or calm before the strom isnt it? oh god

1 Like