Apostles (Latest Update 0.10: July 2023)

I just wanna see Ed and Al, especially if it involves them learning to channel their greed into gluttony. Like maybe they get disillusioned about money, or someone helps them realize that what they actually want isn’t wealth, it’s to be safe and pampered. Maybe they realize that chasing money is actually taking them further from what they really want because they keep putting themselves into dangerous situations trying to get it. And then they come home like good boys and let Gretel feed them. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@heeelo
Sumo wrestling? I don’t know about next update, but I doubt I’ll finish the game without doing it at least once? More Penny the clown? Can do! Heather dressed as a nun…is there a reason behind that oddly specific request?

@DreadRoach Glad to see some love for the bois :slight_smile: More Ed and Al will surely happen! They are on my list of characters I need to stop neglecting, right there with Dina, Fresha and Violet! Gl

Is there a walk through for this , i got abit scared about choosing the route wrong lol

I don’t think that we’ve had a breast feeding scene yet? Having someone getting full and fat from titty milk is hot. Filling someone up to near bursting/painful fullness is good too. You mentioned plans to do slob content again, and I’d like to support that. I’m not sure how into this you’d be, but including some femboys would be nice. Whatever happens, I’m sure I’ll get some enjoyment out of it.

1 Like

There is actually. I wrote the scene myself.

In the previous update Milfy Mommy Gretel breastfeeds Lily and makes her fat.
As for it happening outside of a dream scene it’ll happen eventually.

I thought that I might have been wrong about the breastfeeding scene. I was, oddly enough, more engrossed with the negotiations (because fuck Vinny the Red) than Lily’s dreams. At least I remember it now and can appreciate how good it was on it’s own.

why as a nun? a fat nun is pretty damn sexy as well shes trying to get better as well.

@sadfox09
Sorry, not yet! Though don’t give it too much worry, there are no perma-game overs that you might get.

@theworsteverdev 3/3 for great ideas! Just because we’ve had one titty milk fattening, that doesn’t mean we can’t have another! More slob will likely come, though I’ll have to think about how to do it based on the slightly mixed way Slob Heather was recieved. As for Femboys that is a MUST for the game. The only question is if it should be feede femboys or feeder femboys?

@heeelo A fair point!

Gretel and Sebastian can act like L mom and dad they both act like a couple sometimes not all the time it was slowly hinted I do want to see more events with them I like moments win he is protective of her that hug moment he should of told her how he felt about her

It’s slow but it’s good and it has a good story

Feeder femboy? Yess throws Sebastian at them we need that in game and ropes in Ed and Al with Feeder femboy, Sebastian can now have a boyfriend among his girlfriends that like him

Gretel about her not eating food can it be once she start eating she won’t stop?

Good work on it and good luck with the next one

1 Like

and I’m always happy to add one more fetish to the list on Apostles!

Peeing? Preg? Monster girls? Floor tiles?

1 Like

Are floor tiles a fetish?

4 Likes

@WaxeRed Dina is practically slob content already. She could (and probably will) be covered in food stains, at least around the mouth. Once the regular scene is established you could give an optional recounting of Lily cleaning her where she is filthier than normal. Since Dina’s unhealthiness is already established it would be a fairly organic way to introduce the scene that would let people know the type of content that they can reasonably expect without needing to spell out exactly would happen. As for feedee or feeder femboys, why not both?

@Blobby There was someone on 4chan who was apparently into floor tiles. There is of course no way to tell for sure if they actually are, but if they aren’t then they put a fair amount of effort into the bit.

1 Like

Made an account specifically to come and say how much I love this game and have been playing it nonstop. Though the combat rpg stuff dream novel where Heather is a blonde girl collecting friends is…frustrating to say the least. Especially for a game that hasn’t had difficult rpg combat in it before.

For a fetish game, having a slog through jrpg combat where an enemy can kill a party member in two turns, there are up to six enemies at once! and there are debuffs that make characters skip valuable turns, on a non-skippable section(?) is just kinda wild and not fun

outside of the recent frustration, its a great game and I can’t wait to see whats next.

3 Likes

That section is easy once you realize the dominant strat: guarding to build up to the powerful multi-hit/spread moves and spamming them. Once you get to the final fight focus the healer before returning to multi-hit/spread damage and you should be good to go.

1 Like

you are an absolute life-saver. Thank you!

1 Like

No problem, I’m glad I could help.

1 Like

Now that I’ve finished the latest release I’ll say I’d love a Dina focused storyline, not just a scene. Maybe her mother has to swallow her pride and get cooking lessons from Gretel because her daughter is eating faster than she can make food.

3 Likes

@Cassent
Peeing? Sure, I’m sure Lily will get to this at some point.
Preg? We’ve had some with Reggy and Betty, but I think we’ll have some more soon!
Monster girls? I’m disappointed I haven’t done that yet already! What kind of fetish creator am I?
Floor tiles? I’ll work on that one…

@theworsteverdev Oh yes, Dina will surely be a target for a lot of slob content next time we see more of her! Not sure how far we will go with her though, it might be best to allow some players a bit more choice with her, to allow them to shape how far the ‘slob’ aspect of it will go.
As for Feede or Feeder femboys, both is probably the right answer! Will work to have them both in game at some point.
Oh, and thank you for the help in assisting in the Cook and Magic strats!

@techyrp Thank you so much for going out of your way to give praise to the game, that is always great to hear! Thank you for playing, and I hope I can countine to impress with future updates!
Sorry for the problems with Cook n Magic, I will probably give better tips to combat next time we come around to that dream novel side story.
As for more Dina focus, she’s on my list of people I need to shower with more love, so keep an eye out! And thanks again for playing!

3 Likes

Y’know what? I’m gonna say it. More Byzantium. Not for fetish reasons because to be honest I couldn’t give a flying fig about the male weight gain elements on a sexual level, I just feel like he hasn’t been given hardly any prime time and I enjoy his archetype. More Ed & Al, too. Let the shenanigans flow. More Penny (waiter, there’s a fly in my clussy). Just… More Gommorah stuff, in general, would be grand.

1 Like

Fascinating how you want pretty much the opposite of what I do lmao

1 Like