Apostles (Latest Update 0.10: July 2023)

@FallenKing107 Sorry, to clarify all old sprites will stay as they are, however going foward with updates 90% of people (not Sebastian, he loves his suit) will get a new outfit and fae set. Something shorter for the summer months (and for bigger bellies.)

@ronsmalltail @Altair123
I will neither confirm nor deny a Gretel pregnancy in the future, however I will 100% confirm that one of the lucky ladies in Auburnwoods will be pregnant quite soon, and in this very next update Lily will have some fun with an old pregnant friend visiting town.

4 Likes

Just to throw some fuel on the theory crafting fire here, but the Niss aren’t the only Apostles, so there’s no telling who will gain. It could also be Lily shapeshifting, but I think that we’ll get something more permanent.

1 Like

gretel… stress eating

6 Likes

OH PLEASE GOD!!!
superman

6 Likes

@DreadRoach I think the worry here is that if I made Gretel eat every time she felt stress, within the course of an update she’ll have gotten so big she’d crush all of Auburnwoods, and then the world!

7 Likes

The implications of that sentence are enough to send us gretel fans into overdrive

5 Likes

RandyMarshCumming.jpg

1 Like

Putting all speculation aside, I would just like to say that I’m looking forward to whatever direction you decide to take. This project is one of my favorites on the site and you have my full confidence.

Although I would like to see that blue wine come back at some point.

2 Likes

Only a few weeks off. Better than a few months off. :smile:

1 Like

Same here, though I am a bit biased

1 Like

You two might get your wish…Dana might even drink with a friend this time!

3 Likes

You’re killing me with all this teasing! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Imgur

3 Likes

Oh you tease! Can’t wait to see

1 Like

all this teasing and excitement has me so ready to reunite with my favorite green haired fatty
sof

on another note, does everyone else play through the entire game before a new update or is it just me

4 Likes

Definitely enjoy doing it every once in a while, but the limited number of saves always gets me.

1 Like

I normally play through the entire game when an update comes out for most games I enjoy. It serves as a nice little refresher and I feel helps me enjoy the update more throughly.

2 Likes

Same. Although the limited number of saves does get me. It might even have caused a bug for me. When Skelton Pat and Violet are talking, the scene where they are talking about souls versus D-D’s does not play for me.

1 Like

I’m surprised how many people actually enjoy replaying the starting sections! Sorry for the limit on saves, I could increase them, but I found that the more save slots offered, the slower the game got. (IE with a total of 100 saves, the game would need several seconds to open the save screen, and freeze for another ten whenever loading.)

Though not ideal, it is possible to copy then clear out the save folders by going into the www.

1 Like

@WankA12 Uh-oh. That doesn’t sound right. I"ll look into it.