Apostles (Latest Update 0.10: July 2023)

I just want to take the time to say thanks for staying with it and working as hard as you have.I’ve seen many projects over the years fall apart.I think you’ve done a great job over the coarse of this and look forward to your continued sucess.
P.S. I’ve been checking this since 12 last night waiting for it,I want me some more Heather!

2 Likes

Today is a GOOD DAY a FUCKING GOOD DAY

Will never thanks you enough for updating this gem

6 Likes

The main thing i’m curious about is do all the choices matter in the end? Like is there only one ending or will there be multiple and choices will effect the town and ending Differently? The main reason i’m wondering is because I def won’t mind playing through again but it makes me feel like I gotta make more save states so I can skip the opening act

1 Like

Seriously man, you did a good job with getting this one out.

1 Like

Finally Some Good Fucking Soup In Gretel

1 Like

WARNING- Apostles is a very dark game that deals with some very uncomfortable subject matters at times. Please do not play if you under the age of 18 or simply do not enjoy this kind of story.

AH.
THE WHOLESOMENESS INDEED.

Will tackle this later today, quite excited nonetheless.

1 Like

Personally I think it’s a travesty we don’t have a game entirely devoted to Jean-luc getting stuck places.

2 Likes

Is the ed and al carnival games necessary to complete? because I think something is messed up with the hit detection, alot of places I can just walkthrough and that makes the shooting game more difficult and the reaction game outright impossible

Pretty sure I shouldn’t be able to do this

No, that seems to be a bug. And one I am unsure the origin of :frowning: I’m sorry about that. I can send you a save that should work perfectly fine, right at the start of the carnival section.

Can you tell me what sort of choices you made during the update? Were there other times with this problem? During Gretel section perhaps?

The problem was throughout the update, I could run through Auburnwood and basically had to play a game of snake to enter the houses during gretel’s bit in the town, basically any time when I had freedom of movement the problem was around. Could it be something with hit detection, I.E something in RPG maker not identifying walls as walls?

OK I just finished all the new content. This has made me a happy man. Kinda want to start back at my save from the last chapter and play it over again. For… you know. Gretel reasons.

1 Like

There’s an option to give players a ‘through’ setting which lets them, walk through all objects as you are seeing now. I’m unsure how yours was turned on. Did you use an old save or the one provided. Also were you able to use the save I provided to working affect?
And again, very sorry for the bug. I will make a fix asap.

Thank you very much! I hope this update lives up to expectations! We’ve got plenty of lore and fats this time around!

@magmalantern

There will really only be one ending, though some details will change based on chocies with characters. IE Heather blue or Red Path. But I wouldn’t worry about keeping saves for every little thing, most choices have quick results or ones that don’t last past the update they are in.

@WankA12

Thank you very much! Hope you enjoy as I enjoyed your comments. (Yes I saw them and I was smiling reading them all XD.

@DreadRoach

Oh she’s eating a lot more then soup!

@PlusParsnips

Well the bar for ‘wholesome’ in apostles is still pretty low … hope you enjoy!

@moonslashx

Jean-luc “Help me step-bro Sebastian! I’ve gotten stuck again!”

2 Likes

@WaxeRed the soup is metaphorical. Gretel is just the kind of person who sets off my nurturing instincts, lol.

1 Like

@DreadRoach

I’m very glad you finished and liked the update! It was nice to do a ‘mostly’ happy update for a change!

As for the Gretel soup, don’t worry you aren’t the only one to feel that way. Several in town will know that the Gretel must be protected at all costs!

1 Like

Old save, but was able to complete the content so will be able to do the review now :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Sorry again for the bug, that reaction game was hard enough on it’s own, a bug surely didn’t help! Happy you were able to finish!

Are you able to find Bel at the carnival or is it just done when you get there?

1 Like

@moonslashx You can. Complete all games with Ed and Al, she’ll be in the bottom right corner of the map.