Apostles (Latest Update 0.10: July 2023)

This is easily one of the best projects weight gaming has ever seen. Great story, design, fetish content, and most importantly, where most games fall off, consistent development. Keep up the great work.

3 Likes

@Montresor Good to know! We will surely see more of the Gommorah sooner or later, as there are still a lot of secrets lurking there. We haven’t even seen Filo yet! Hope you enjoy the Ed and Al story.

@Zabi Apostles has a little something for everyone!

@TalosFan Thank you very much! It is always wonderful to hear such things! I hope you enjoy the updates that are coming down the line!

1 Like

" how to do it based on the slightly mixed way Slob Heather was recieved"
Dammit, those were my favourite scenes ;n;
But i guest not everybody likes that level of slob. (It’s ironic, really, seeing all the other stuff that i consider more extreme but i never complain so everybody got the fetish they like in the game lmao)

3 Likes

@Uncausedwaif Glad you enjoyed that section! Don’t worry, we haven’t seen the last of the slob content in the game!

2 Likes

Epic. I quite enjoyed this content too. And people have the option to skip these stories so there is no harm featuring more of such more extreme themes. Cant wait to see how the story goes

3 Likes

Even if is just temporary a 250 lbs Lily getting teased by pretty much everyone in the cast would be fun.

1 Like

The game gets a black screen when loaded using Crossover

I’m sorry, I am not familiar with ‘crossover’ what are you referring to?

I am talking about this

Just… get windows, or ask politely for a mac/linux build of the game.
Nobody is going to troubleshoot this for some random software.

1 Like

I apologize, I do not have much technical know-how to help you there.

Try something like this: [Tutorial] - [RPGM] - Ways To Run RPGM Games On Mac | F95zone, preferably on filesystem that is case-insensitive.
I do similar thing on linux (How to get RPG Maker (MV) games playing in Linux) and was successfull for nearly every RPGMaker game that I found here and that had www subdirectory.

just finished the feast in preparation for the fast and i gotta say. most parts of this game are really good…exept for the siblings.

the twin half beast are incredibly off putting mostly because we, the reader, never get to see how awful they trully are unlike valerie (the horrible knight of the party). we are always told how bad the girl is specifically, how shes a cold blooded murderer and a manipulative sociopath but we never get to see it in action. not only that but the game makes an exelent job of characterizing them and making the reader project and sympathise with her, the survivor, the fighter. two underdogs with a terrible life get captured and tortured by these grey characters that hold too many secrets and are transforming an entire town into their very own perverted playground.

in the end they made these great underdog characters, told you to not like them outright and put them in terrible torture. the fetish aspects are very nice in theory and i don’t feel bad for the slavers and valerie but the twins are just that compeling. i root for them in every scene they are in and that not supposed to happen. i think their characterization is great but it would bennefit the story and the reader a lot if the dev would give us more time with the twins before the town. even if its a flashback it would aid a lot if the reader could experience first hand how awful they trully are.

The worse thing you can do to anyone is take control from them especially control over them and their fate. thats one of the reasons i didnt feel anything when the slaver and part of the obnoxious party got what they deserve, but the twins are just not as terrible as valerie. neither outright villanous like the slaver.

the game is no stranger to dark themes but i feel it missed the mark a bit for the sister. if she was trully all that the game is telling you then i doubt she would allow power taken away from her; her autonomy she killed to get according to the game. so it would be in character she would starve herself or exercise on the dirt hut. and maybe in extreme cases if sebastian doesnt handle heather correctly she might attempt to bite her own tongue or use her own knife in one of the tests. maybe im being too extreme but i feel it would be in character and wont be deaf tone to the rest of the game.

1 Like

also why give us the option to deny sebastian on the second test if the game is going to tell us she obeyed sebastian and had sex with him? heather got punished with extreme conditioning for trying to kill the elf but after the feast i went up the the room with all the records of the characters and it showed me the naughty scene alongside a test result telling me she was compliant. is it a bug? not showing both records and letting the player decide wich one happened?

1 Like

It’s always good to see such a passionate community for this game. I just want to put out a good word without any critiques or criticisms. This is probably one of my favorite updates so far, and I’m honestly surprised so many people weren’t happy with Heather’s storyline. Even though it might have taken up so much time, it felt like some much needed intimacy with a character. It sometimes feels like there are so many elements at play that being able to focus on just a few people felt like a sigh of relief. I liked being able to relax and take my time enjoying what she had to offer.

Completely understandable that a lot of people weren’t a fan of her scene with L, but I enjoyed it. (Just a matter of taste between people I guess).

I wholly trust that whatever you have planned next will be as excellent as always.

2 Likes

@superaguilar2002 Glad you are enjoying the game for the most part! As for Heather, don’t take this the wrong way, but from your description it sounds like I’ve hit the mark dead on. Those section are meant to be off putting, and call the actual morality of the missionaries into question. The player has the rectify the image of the trio helping the town, and torturing the adventuers and try to figure out just who the main three are.
As for ther sex scenes in the gallery, I just include all choices in that room, regardless of if players ‘unlocked’ them or not. So that people don’t need to replay the entire game to see a scene.

Hope you enjoy all the rest of the game! Though I will warn that a bit later on the blue path for Heather has been updated, but the red path has not. So if you want to wait to see the red path, keep a save during Bel’s birthday party.

1 Like

@Gandulf Thank you very much! Words of praise are always good fuel to keep the creative engine going!
Happy to hear you enjoyed the Heather focus and the slob section. I hope I continue to impress with the next update that is coming!

1 Like

I had an idea about something L can do with Mauve; she can transform into Heather and force him to have sex with her. If nothing else, it would probably be enough to get a real rise out of Heather if/when they interact again.

1 Like

so i’m seeing this from the wrong angle?
i normally really like the morally grey trio and i acknowledge that they are not entirely good or evil. i the reader normally project into them and the townsfolk so their mission to secretly turn this the town into fetish paradise number 7 while also being compelling, real characters that genuinely want to help other is good and i feel good playing them. but in truth i really don’t feel the twins deserve the same fate as valerie and the slavers. they are objectively bad people that are shown to harm other and enjoy it. heather is simply said to be horrible while the brother is just portrayed as a douche that just deserved a beating but now is in terrible hell.

is lily and sebastian just looking for any excuse to have them tortured? like…they dont care if they trully are bad people and just wanted an excuse to have a plaything? at least gretel was conflicted about torturing valerie which makes her even more compelling since she enjoyed it too.
thats what conflicts me, not exactly the torture but if the twins are trully deserving of it.

maybe i’m supposed to simply see things from sebastian’s and lily’s perspective instead of those two. but they are just soo compeling while the other two are just cruel aaaaaa!!!

1 Like