For the last few months I’ve been working on a Fetishmaster mod in my spare time.
- Adds a new area to the game, located in the old city
- Adds several new items & monsters
- Fleshes out the existing measurement system
- Adds more randomly-generated characters to interact with
- Adds functional weaponry and shields!
- Will eventually add an entirely new questline
- Will eventually have artwork drawn by yours truly (once I fix my desktop - for now it’s placeholders)
- WIll add spellcasting!
- Should be compatible with most other mods - Anything that modifies the darkstreet event in the old city might cause issues.
In addition, I’ve made an entirely new way to play the game, which I’ve unimaginatively called the Fields system.
TL;DR it turns Fetishmaster into a top-down RPG in certain areas.
This system is available for you to make your own content on, and I’ll type up a post later detailing how that’s done.
Please watch out for any mistakes I’ve made in my drunken stupor, I may have forgotten to include some files while patching this.
Feedback & constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.
Patch v.0.2.0 [LATEST]