Axugaem2: Official Post (Ver: 0.8.3) - Catacombs and Catgirls Update

Thanks for mentioning the reporter bug. I’m working on fixing that one up for next patch!
Crocodon meat can be found on Crocodons, who appear throughout Ironfruit Jungle and the sewers beneath Capital City (the reeds on the map where you can take a bat up to the art gallery are a good place to encounter them.) If you have a fishing rod (you can get one from the green dude on Bablo Isle if you don’t), there’s a chance you’ll hook a Crocodon while fishing anywhere in these areas as well.

I have a question can you have a relationship with nell if so how

If you chose Nell as a party member at the start of the game, you need to progress to Capital Bridge without choosing to date anyone else (just say no to anyone who asks.) After the battle for Capital Bridge, while you’re all lingering on the bridge, go up to Nell and talk to her. Nell will express her desire to date Claire, at which point you have the option to say yes or no to her. Say yes, and you’re good to go.

ok thank you for telling me

for Nell to gain weight she just has to devour her opponents and that’s all or do they need to be K.O’ed while in her stomach for her to gain weight

She just needs to successfully use devour on them, regardless of whether they’re K.O’d

1 Like

ok thank you again for the help

1 Like

Hello! First of all, absolutely awesome game so far.

I’ve been having trouble in the water temple since I think I might have screwed up and used a bridge building component on the wrong side (where nothing progresses?), so now I’ve run out and can’t get to the bottom portion…can anyone help? I’ve gone through every room like twice now including the water gushes that shoot you upwards into another room. Every chest is opened for me that I have access to and I can’t even leave the area. I have no idea what to do at this point…

1 Like

I’ll have to look into this. I’m 90% certain that the water temple is set up so that it isn’t possible to softlock yourself via unorthodox bridge placement, but you aren’t the first person to voice this particular problem. My one suggestion at the moment is to go up every geyser again, and this time keep an eye out for ladders that can take you another floor up. These seem fairly easy to miss from my experience, but they’re usually right by the square you use to drop back down, so just double-check to make sure you’ve gone up them and completed the challenges on the top floors too! If you still can’t make any progress, let me know and I’ll look into fixing this issue for the next patch!

Thanks so much for getting back to me!

Yeah, I checked every geyser again and went up all the ladders. There isn’t a single box I haven’t opened that I have access to. I think my biggest mistake was building the bridge on the bottom right side BEFORE the bottom left side as there isn’t a geyser or ladder/entrance to anything on the bottom right. And I goofed up by saving after I already built it…bummer!

I can keep myself occupied playing Pandara’s Box until it’s patched. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hey can you get in a relationship with lani if you get to capital bridge or earlier

No worries! I’ll get that fixed up asap! The player shouldn’t ever be punished for doing things in a different order, so it’s good to get this sort of thing fixed up. Thanks for reporting it!

You can’t enter a relationship with Lani since she’s straight, but after Capital Bridge, once it’s possible for her to gain a lot of weight, there’s an easter egg where she can enter a relationship with Jimi Bablo if you talk to the two of them in the dojo when she’s at a specific size.

I see thanks for the clarification you ahould have a sort of list that tells what relationships are available in the future when you updated the game more. Other than that thanks again for telling me

actually, i need some help. How can I get through this? I think I missed something.

do you have cross on your team he has an ability to carry or lower your team with his wind powers.

no. how do i recruit him?

at the capital bridge get there and you can recruit him how far are you in the game

I managed to finish the first temple, the water one.

the bridge is quite far in the game around three temples later so you have a while