Axugaem2: Official Post (Ver: 0.8.3) - Catacombs and Catgirls Update

thank you so much for helping me <3

So I played through some of the game, not quite all, my overall summary would be, there isn’t necessarily much weight gain / fetish content, but in this case I don’t entire mind because this is just a genuinely good game, regardless.

1 Like

That’s nice to hear. The game absolutely prioritizes story and character, while the fetish content takes a bit of exploring to find in some cases, so thanks for sticking with it and letting me know your first impressions!

I was going through the first and I’ll assume the 2nd does the same as I’m really not feeling up to even looking at the 2nd one now… but an npc trapped me and I can no longer move since they do not move if you block their path, they will never move away once they decided they want to go there. 15 hours and the game is rendered unplayable… if anyone has a solution I’d love to hear it but I can’t even install a cheat console to allow me to noclip for some reason so the game can never be played from that point and I’m not really up for doing it again. Saving was a mistake and destroyed my save file, I was hoping the pathing would revert like entering an area always does… it did not. It just soft locked me permanently.

Something to allow me to teleport to some hub would fix this… but would likely break other things if the switch states are set wrong when reentering areas. So…

I did enjoy it up to this point, but for obvious reasons, I’m simply not able to anymore.

If you use the training sim, you can access debug options including teleports and noclip.

Is that something in game? Google hasn’t been the most helpful tonight including looking for what you mentioned

Browsing through items didn’t show anything, and there’s no real menu except the F1 which doesn’t have anything useful. I’ve also tried about every key on the keyboard to try and do anything but I can’t move the NPC or myself

It should be the top item in the key items tab. One of the options says “Help, I’m stuck!” or something like that. Alternatively you can use it to warp to the debug room and then to another location.

If you’re talking about Axugaem1 then there isn’t a noclip option, but there ought to be. That game’s much rougher and in need of a big patch, so I’ll have to work on that. As far as Axugaem2 is concerned, the training sim does have multiple options for getting unstuck so unless menu access is disabled that should never be an issue.

I was talking about the first one… guess that save file is gone, can’t say I’ll be too eager to start over

Understandable, my apologies for the lack of foresight in programming there. At some point soon when I update Axu1 I’ll make a post for it here, complete with proper debug options.

Oh, np. Luckily most of the last 2 hours were running around looking for missed side stuff and I had actually backed up the older save by accident (moved stuff but forgot to delete the duplicate)

It has been pretty fun for the most part. I like having to find abilities in different ways a lot and how much dialogue there is.

My biggest complaints would be how often battles happen, like I can fight, take 1 step and have to fight again. Coupled with the lowish chance to run is a bit annoying. That and how confused I got sometimes looking for doorways that were just areas between objects or small marks that were overlooked.

But the varied skills and dialogues were very good. I had started a new game to quickly grind to get back when I found the save and was relieved to find it was there and fairly recent.

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Nice to get feedback on the aspects you noted too! I’ve made random battles less of a perpetual thing in Axu2 at the very least, as they are a bit too common in a lot of Axu1’s areas, particularly in the first two worlds if memory serves.

1 Like

So I’ve been playing the second game, pretty good so far. Though I’ve found a place where the game breaks and you can’t continue. When you’re in the lava caves and beat kortis, he goes through a bit of dialogue. It freezes when the yellow girl comes out, though the game doesn’t actually freeze, it’s like an event trigger is missing after she shows herself. I am playing on 0.4.3. Any way to force the scene to progress?

Hi! Just had that bug reported on the Discord and I’ll be pushing a bugfix patch for it asap. I’m not sure why it happened with this patch of all things, but it sucks that it did. You’ll be able to import your saves from the old patch into the new one, so it’ll just be a matter of downloading 0.4.4 when it arrives! Sorry about that!

I found a pretty major bug. After finishing Westhaven/the Wind Temple, every time I try to use the tent, the PC spawns inside the crystal for packing/unpacking the tent. It renders me unable to move, interact with the crystal, or do anything save from using Alt+F4 to close the game.

That’s bizarre… The crystal does tend to spawn on top of the player, but I’ve never had difficulty moving out from under it when it does that. Let me know if this happens regardless of where on the world map you use it, or if it’s tied to a specific location. Hopefully it isn’t too pervasive a bug…

Wow A can not believe I played this game for over 15 hour

I have to say this is a Very good game with a good story, fun Characters and great art also I love that the fetish part of the game is not the main focus so it feel more like a old school RPG then most of the other game I played here but the combat needs some fixing as there need to be a item that heal whole party and more attacks for the melee characters and better heal spells also buffing spell for the healers also one last thing a map for the main quest because I got lost so many time trying to find the towns I had to go to.

I give this game A 8/10 it still a Very good and I love it keep up the amazing work.

1 Like

Thank you for this feedback! Means a lot that you enjoyed the story and characters <3
I’ll be working on implementing a map item as best I can for future updates, and hopefully the other stuff you mentioned will get ironed out more and more with each coming update as well. Thanks for playing!!

I tried using it in different parts of the map, entering/exiting non-overworld areas, restarting the game, and even approaching the crystal from different angles. The result was the same every time, even in the latest patch.

Shoot, ok, thanks for letting me know. I’ll look into that, ask around and see what I can figure out. That’s such a nasty sounding bug that I’m surprised it’s flown under the radar until now, but I’ll try to have it fixed as soon as possible.