Axugaem2: Official Post (Ver: 0.8.3) - Catacombs and Catgirls Update

Glad to hear. As it is, it’s preventing me from talking to ||the freed Arciella.||

If you want, I can figure out a way to share my save file with you using Google Drive or something.

That would be helpful! If it’s stopping you from talking to Arci then that’s even worse. I’d definitely appreciate being able to take a look at the file!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DMfxXtlvVJMfaVhU_lN4GoZ_89ZHxerd

Let me know if this works or not. Also, as a heads up, I admit that I cheated and gave myself a ton of money. I hope that didn’t screw things up.

Thanks~ I can’t see the money thing being too big an issue. At the very least I’m not sure how it would mess with the tent functionality! But I’ll take a look and let you know.

After taking a look at your save file, my first question is if you’ve accessed the debug room while inside the tent? It’s possible that leaving the tent without using the crystal, then reentering it could lock up the game due to a conflict in the script, but it’s hard to say for certain. Everything else looks to be in order, and I haven’t been able to replicate the bug yet in any of my playthroughs, so that’s my best guess as of right now.

Hi i’m stuck, how do you enter the earth temple?

To answer your question, no, I haven’t accessed the debug room. I didn’t even know that there was one.

For what it’s worth, I did ||the Wind temple before going to Khur||. Is that the intended order of events, or did I cause a problem by breaking the sequence? I’m not sure if what I did went against the “intended” player experience, but it’s what I was able to do.

The earth temple hasn’t been implemented yet.

1 Like

Thank you for writing, Concerned.

Doing Khur after the Air Temple shouldn’t be an issue. Everything past the Water Temple can be done in any order. I’ll keep checking out the file to see if anything else unusual pops up, but given that you haven’t teleported out of the tent and all the events inside seem to be working as intended, I’m at a bit of a loss as to what’s going on.

I am stuck on lani jimi bablo side quest looked everywere for snake oil cannot find it.I need a tip on this one : )

Hey, sorry to not make a note of this anywhere else yet! Snake Oil isn’t in the game as of this patch; I either removed it in a previous patch or just never implemented it, and didn’t realize. Starting next patch, you’ll be able to purchase it from Biri.

Alright good to know then,i wish to see more of iron gut content challange really fun to do.And for vespa and nell devour skill i would love to hear a small burp noise when they devour things : ).Keep the good work at game can’t wait for next patch : ).And madelline boss fight was intresting can’t wait to see more of it aswell ; ).

1 Like

Personally, I can’t say I’m a fan of the Iron Gut contest in its current form. My first win took me at least five attempts. The problem I have with it is the lack of player feedback during the contest. I have no idea how much Claire can eat before she gets stunned, how much room each burp makes, or how many plates she has to eat to win. Frankly, I would have preferred a simple button-mashing minigame.

Thanks for the feedback on that! I’m hoping to have some graphics implemented by next patch which will make the contest more intuitive as originally intended, since it is pretty difficult in its current state.

Well when doing iron gut contest ,when clarie eats and when you hear first beep and then second beep turn around and do large burp and cotinue eating.and repeat with same rhtym.That’s how i did it.And small tip for two secret items when batteling ula and skaramok u can get their tooth.Using clark steal and thief luck.Good items.

1 Like

This is late, but I think Claire’s max before she’s stunned is 12 to 14 bites, small burp allows for ~5 bites, and as far as I know, large burp is either the same as the max, or slightly lower.

1 Like

Remember that bug I ran into in an older version where using the Tent gets Claire stuck inside the center crystal? I just ran into it again in the latest version. I’ve tried entering and exiting towns and using travel gems, but I think that my save game is permanently bugged now. Every time I try to use the tent, Claire gets stuck and my controls get locked, forcing me to Alt+F4.

1 Like

This is one bug I haven’t been able to replicate or figure-out yet. If anyone else is having similar experiences, please keep track of where/when the bug starts happening if able, and let me know!

When I first noticed it in an older build, it was right after the Khur incident. This time, it occurred after getting through the magma cave that follows Khur. Furthermore, after I reloaded an earlier save, I noticed that entering the tent still causes Claire to spawn inside the crystal, but without getting stuck. Could the issue possibly be fixed by just spawning Claire next to the tent crystal instead of inside it?