Axugaem2: Official Post

video-game
weight-gain
stuffing
rpg-maker
fat

Check out the newest version of Axu2 here: https://www.deviantart.com/axlwisp/art/Axugaem-2-Demo-V-0-2-1-Downloadable-RPG-641096716

Hey Weight Gaming, Axlwisp here looking for a wee bit of representation. Above is the page for my RPG. It’s set in the quirky, fantastical world of Imperium, features a long and replayable storyline, and has many cute fatties, some of whom even gain weight over the course of the game. The enemies are all drawn by myself, and most of the sprites are original and made either by myself or someone working on sprites specifically for Axugaem. The game does contain depictions of vore, so be warned. If you don’t like being eaten by enemies and you don’t really care about seeing characters blimp up, you can consider enabling Diet Mode, which skips over most fetish content.

If that sounds too good to be true, you’re half-right! The game’s not finished, but it is playable, and I’m updating it constantly. My ultimate goal is to get this on Steam, but due both to how big the project is and to my busy schedule, that goal is a few years off. If you like story/character driven games with some fun and cute belly shenanigans thrown in the mix, give the game a shot! I’m always looking for input from people who are passionate about game design~

If you’re looking for a finished game, check out the original Axugaem. It’s non-canon and outdated (characters are no longer based off Pokemon and Minecraft) but I’m very proud of it, and its story is tied to Axugaem2’s story, in a way. You can find the game here: https://www.deviantart.com/axlwisp/art/Axugaem-Version-1-0-580868902

Peace, love, and ice cream~

YOU!

I recognize you from deviantart, and the fact that you’re making games is quite tantalizing! I’ll get around to playing for feedback ASAP.

Yo, welcome to the forum, dude! What a debut!

As on deviantart, I’ll report bugs here.

Probably stuff needing screenshots.

Hey welcome @Axlwisp ! Glad to see you here!

Thanks! Joined about a year ago and forgot to follow up until recently. So nice to see a community like this on the net~

ive archived this to my flashdrive just in case anything goes wrong

Thanks! Appreciate it!

Update: We now have a Discord. Feel free to join if you’re interested in keeping up with the discussion, or want to get more into testing~ https://discord.gg/NDEtMkQ

Alrighty, I’ve started playing the game, and so far, it’s damn impressive! RPG maker in general is rather limited in what it can do, but you managed to make something quite unique! Focusing on the character sprites shows some quality sprites, and the writing has that level of punch, humor and personality that basically required by law for fetish games.

I’ve only made it to the Tower City so far, but I wasn’t expecting nearly as much as this! A pat on the back, sir!

Thanks! Believe me, I’m feeling the engine’s limitations, but I’m doing the best I can with it~ Thanks so much for giving the game a shot!

Ey chief!

I played this a while back, pretty neat and intricate, though I don’t think I ever finished it entirely. It’s fun though, 10/10 art and character design.