Axugaem2: Official Post (Ver: 0.8.3) - Catacombs and Catgirls Update

October 15th: Quick Bugfix patch 0.8.4a that fixes some weirdness with the new boss and adds panties for Abby, Arci, and Vespa (if you’re dating them)! Details in the game folder’s patch.txt file! Sorry for the patch spam! This’ll be the last one for a while, I promise

October 14th: Update! A new bugfix and quality of life patch has been released, featuring a new secret boss! The download links have been updated accordingly!

September 19th 2023: Axugaem2 version 0.8.2 - the Catacombs and Catgirls Update is HERE!!

C_and_C_Update

Mediafire link: Axugaem The Second

Zip file (for joiplay users): Axugaem The Second

IN THIS UPDATE…

• Delve into Rotwald Manor and discover the truth about Blightwood’s vampires!

• Get recruited into the shady Caretakers organization and save up fake eyeballs to spend on unparalleled new gear!

• Spend a day at Skullbutter’s Traveling Circus with your traveling party or just Renee! (Or both on separate days! You have all the power! All of it!)

• DATE EVELYN

• FEED EVELYN

• EVELYN WEIGHT GAIN

• SET EVELYN UP WITH THE QUEEN OF IMPERIUM (Sorry about this, Caldryn fans.)

• New quests and relationship content for Vespa and Leslie; Arciella; Ashley; Cedric; Abby; Nell and others!!

• A new Devour.exe skill for Elmira and new Devour dialogue variations for Nell and Vespa!

• An overhaul of the early game featuring new and revised cutscenes, additional Abby sidequests, slightly more fetish content, a proper way of tracking the ‘save Linda’ and the Westhaven Investigation questlines in the quest log, and more! (due to how the quest log works, these new quests won’t display properly on older saves. Sorry about that!)

• New, visually appealing Companion Logs, new Vore Gauntlet bosses, and so much more! Full patch notes in the game folder! Check it the heck out, nyan!!

Check out my spinoff game from last year’s game jam, ‘Pandara’s Sphere’ here: Pandara's Sphere - An Axugaem2 Side Story, v 1.0

If you’ve enjoyed Axugaem2 and want to support its development, you’re welcome to donate via Patreon pledge: https://www.patreon.com/Axugaem2 or get involved with the community on the Discord! Axugaem2 Testers Inc

(NEW: Axugaem 2 - v.0.8.4a: Catacombs and Catgirls by Axlwisp on DeviantArt)
An amnesiac from nowhere, a grieving bone golem, and a hyperactive mutant catgirl set out on a quest across the wild and unpredictable world of Imperium to reunite lost friends and stop a pending demonic invasion.

• An in-progress, open-world RPG featuring fun and cute monstergirls and a deep, replayable storyline (Currently ~30 HOURS of gameplay per run!)
  • All-original character sprites, artwork, and enemies that can work together, react to environmental changes, and even eat party members! (currently soft, non-fatal vore with potential game-over scenes planned.)
  • Recruit and get to know 10+ unique party members, each with distinct art, lore, personality, and character-specific content! Manage relationships with party members to unlock their full potential and change the course of your adventure! Get close enough to your favourite, and you may even be able to date them! (This feature is a work in progress, but Abby, Nell, Vespa, Arciella, and Evelyn are currently dateable!)
  • Choices matter! Who you recruit, who you offend, and what you achieve can change the story in several ways, making each playthrough unique!
  • Fetish content: The game is story-based, but past the opening there are several scenes of stuffing, weight gain, soft nonfatal/fatal vore, burping, and more! Some of your party members can eat a ton! Some can learn to eat your enemies! Some can can weight (sometimes as a result of eating your enemies!) Once you get out into Imperium, get to know the party, and start discovering sidequests, you’ll find plenty of belly shenanigans!
  • Diet Mode: limit the amount of fetish content shown with a flick of a switch! (currently still under development.)

Hey Weight Gaming, Axlwisp here! Above is the page for my RPG. It’s set in the quirky, fantastical world of Imperium, features a long and replayable storyline, and has many cute fatties, some of whom even gain weight over the course of the game. The enemies are all drawn by myself, and most of the sprites are original and made either by myself or someone working on sprites specifically for Axugaem. The game does contain depictions of vore, so be warned. If you don’t like being eaten by enemies and you don’t really care about seeing characters blimp up, you can consider enabling Diet Mode, which skips over most fetish content.

If that sounds too good to be true, you’re half-right! The game’s not finished, but it is playable, and I’m updating it constantly. My ultimate goal is to get this on Steam, but due both to how big the project is and to my busy schedule, that goal is a few years off. If you like story/character driven games with some fun and cute belly shenanigans thrown in the mix, give the game a shot! I’m always looking for input from people who are passionate about game design~

If you’re looking for a finished game, check out the original Axugaem. It’s non-canon and outdated (characters are no longer based off Pokemon and Minecraft) but I’m very proud of it, and its story is tied to Axugaem2’s story, in a way. You can find the game here: Axugaem (Version 1.0) by Axlwisp on DeviantArt

Also, if you like VTubers, consider following Lamel from Axugaem2 on Youtube! (Yes, I’m serious, this is a thing.) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOhw0Ek0dfwDokdau7w0Gcg

Screenshots!

dbvobs5-a7796896-10d0-4667-bd6c-a7a1f6f6bf97

Peace!

63 Likes

YOU!

I recognize you from deviantart, and the fact that you’re making games is quite tantalizing! I’ll get around to playing for feedback ASAP.

1 Like

Yo, welcome to the forum, dude! What a debut!

As on deviantart, I’ll report bugs here.

Probably stuff needing screenshots.

1 Like

Hey welcome @Axlwisp ! Glad to see you here!

1 Like

Thanks! Joined about a year ago and forgot to follow up until recently. So nice to see a community like this on the net~

ive archived this to my flashdrive just in case anything goes wrong

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciate it!

Update: We now have a Discord. Feel free to join if you’re interested in keeping up with the discussion, or want to get more into testing~ Axugaem2 Testers Inc

Alrighty, I’ve started playing the game, and so far, it’s damn impressive! RPG maker in general is rather limited in what it can do, but you managed to make something quite unique! Focusing on the character sprites shows some quality sprites, and the writing has that level of punch, humor and personality that basically required by law for fetish games.

I’ve only made it to the Tower City so far, but I wasn’t expecting nearly as much as this! A pat on the back, sir!

1 Like

Thanks! Believe me, I’m feeling the engine’s limitations, but I’m doing the best I can with it~ Thanks so much for giving the game a shot!

1 Like

Ey chief!

I played this a while back, pretty neat and intricate, though I don’t think I ever finished it entirely. It’s fun though, 10/10 art and character design.

1 Like

Hey folks! It’s been a while! I’m giving this post a bump to notify you all that The Fire Update’s here! This is a massive update with a ton of new features, and I’m hype as hecc to share it with you! I’ve updated the original post with the link and some screenshots. Have a great May!
-Axl

10 Likes

Exist some post for Axugaem 2 Walthough I need help some parts in game…

Where are you struggling?

Walkthroughs are still a work in progress, but if you follow the link to Deviantart, hop on the discord through the link provided there and let us know where you’re having trouble, we should be able to help.

I stopped “The Nest” pick all notes but I forgot the password order…

Okay… Thanks man :smiley:

I believe the code is 6428

Yep
ehh is not the correct code, I tried to change it too it didn’t work lul…

My bad, I went and double checked, it should be 6284

2 Likes