BBW Smash Bros. (ON PAUSE)

Imagine Sheik though Zelda tries so hard to hide her identity in her sheik form that once she gets fat enough her breasts will burst out of her cloths

I have decided on a roster. Iā€™ve limited it to 35 people to make it slightly practically to make.

Here are some honorable mentions I had a hard time cutting. Discuss, folks!

Mario- Captain Syrup from Wario Land has the name of a food(debatabley) in her name and we donā€™t have any pirates on here. Maybe even Nastasia from Super Paper Mario for a deep cut?
Zelda- Either an aged-up Medli because a fat harpy sounds like a fun concept gameplay-wise, or Midna becauseā€¦ Because.
PokƩmon- Lusamine, Melony- Idk, in a milf mood.
Fire Emblem- Bernadetta because she canonically loves cake and no one else on the roster has a bow, I think?
3rd Party- Tifa from FF7 or Chel from Portal. Both very intriguing gameplay-wise, and Tifa got dat midriff doh
Indie- Shantae from Shantae becauseā€¦ Well, belly dancer, or Abigail from Stardew Valley because she has multiple weight gain mods under her belt and once again, canonically has a lot to do with foodā€¦ Also, best girl.
This website- Munch and Pro are both very intriguing ways to break the mold of the other characters, but if you wanted to go more traditional, Peachy Keen is a personal favorite and Bella from Witch of Gluttony sounds intriguing. Also, Priestess from Eat the Dungeon. Bimbo nun. Nice.

(Btw, Monika is the baddy in story mode probably)

4 Likes

Sorry to bother, but I have to ask; are you actually making a real game? Because if you are, I wish you the best of luck, as such a project seems like a massive undertaking.

No, hence why I didnā€™t put this in the Projects tab. Some day maybe. Some dayyyy.

Ugh, too many sword users and famous characters nobodyā€™s ever heard of. Whereā€™s Waluigi and Goku? Canā€™t believe I paid $60 bucks for thisā€¦

We were this close to greatness. And bimbo? Really? Yā€™all know Priestess is fully capable of pimp slapping an entire room, nocap.

1 Like

ā€œFamous characters nobodyā€™s ever heard ofā€ 10/10 oxymoron

1 Like

Not a single site-character in the mock roster, am sad. Also, Syrup, definitely, if I had a say. Itā€™s just too perfect to not include her or her doughnut-tossing minions.

Major simp for the imp, too. If this becomes an actual thing and Midna isnā€™t on it, Imma riot. Preferably imp because small and sassy, but Twili is perfectly acceptable as well.

1 Like

Might make a website or something thatā€™s just a fat roster builder. Would be easier than actually making this game lmao.

Swapping Malon for Midna is probably a better idea tbh, just felt like doing something weird I guess.

If we further want to make room, Selkie and Agnes could probably go. Put Priestess in there, and a weird pick I know, but Abigail from Cafe Oā€™ Chub. The artstyle would be completely preserved and no, Iā€™m not completely how she would work, but the concept intrigues me.

I think there should be some stats to make a reason to choose a specific character other than just ā€œsheā€™s hot.ā€ I think there should be stats like:

Initial Weight: The characters starting weight. Someone like Rosalina would be lighter than Wii Fit, so basically just weight in normal smash bros.

Gain Speed: The amount of food needed to gain weight. Maybe Wii Fit or Min Min have a harder time getting to the next weight class compared to Peach and Lucina.

Weight Cap: This is more of what I think the win condition would be but the amount of weight needed to become immobile (becoming immobile means winning the match). To make up for characters, like Wii Fit, for struggling to gain weight, they could have less stages before immobility.

These are just my thoughts and would put a good spin on the game.

3 Likes

This is a BBW smash Bros selection screen so Iā€™d think that if the game was to be made it would play a lot like smash Bros so that would mean no items matches would have to be thought about as well

1 Like

I feel like it would be harder for lucina to gain weight thought to, with her whole Thing going on

Some ideas:

Pauline (Mario/DK)
Kalypso (DK)
Anju (Zelda)
Susie (Kirby)
Melony or Honey (Pokemon)
Edith (Rayman)
Girlfriend (FNF)
Ms. Suki (DeviantArt)

2 Likes

Might make a mockup roster the size of Ultimate just because. It would be impractical, but probably really fun to make. Iā€™m taking note of everyone.

I mean Zelda technically has a bow which she shoots light arrows with

For Ms. Suki, you should credit the artist who created that OC. She doesnā€™t belong to deviantART as a whole.

2 Likes

Iā€™m making another mockup. More suggestions, but also more weird picks to spice it up I suppose. Iā€™m making the roster deliberately NOT just all the same girls Smash picked to make it a little more different, so donā€™t expect all of them here. (Though, a bunch of the girls not included WOULD be crammed into the background of stages or something)

Hereā€™s a little ā€œhint boardā€ since the drawings arenā€™t done. Each little cutout section either represents a single franchise or a cluster of one-off series picks. Have fun decoding! Plain old suggestions are still also open tho!

1 Like

Authorā€™s Note: Some of the hints are fucking stupid

1 Like

4 Likes

I would add all the pokemon fighters from ultimate

1 Like