Beer Belly (cocoacaesar's submission)

Right?! I love to be able to let the girls get to the end of the bar so that I can give THEM beer bellies at my leisure! …Without having to worry about losing or the customers disappearing back through the door.

…I just realized how WEIRDLY designed Tapper’s bar is. What is it’s architecture?! XD

2 Likes

Grotlover2 Score

Category Total
Basics: 20000
Art: 275
Writing: 0
Concept/Design 825
Msc: 100
Total: 21200

Comments:

A fun variation on the old tap arcade game. The sprites are nice and really invoke a feeling of playing an old arcade game. My only issues with the game are one, I really have no idea what the goal I should be working towards is, and two, the difficulty curve feels quite steep and may need some tweaking. Otherwise a fun little game.

Kilif Score

Category Total
Art: 115
Concept/Design 1085
Msc: 150
Total: 21350

Comments:

This is a great take on Tappers, but god damn it was hard for me to judge it because of how hard it was. This isn’t a knock against the game, there were really no complaints I can come up with, other than, given the simple art style, more weight stages would have been appreciated. But yeah, great adaptation of an old school game, honestly wouldn’t mind seeing more at some point!

Juxtaterrestrial Score

Category Total
Art: 212
Concept/Design 905
Msc: 80
Total: 21197

Comments:

The game is clearly and intentionally designed around the classic game tapper. I never played it myself but the game seems to me to capture elements of the game while adding a little something extra. It’s definitely competently executed and made. the mechanics are solid. I’m bad at them but that’s because I’m bad at this type and game, and has nothing to do with the quality of the game. What i think would add to the game would be the inclusion of some more mechanics from the original. The ability to run forward to catch glasses ahead of time and alternative levels (perhaps with different character designs). Keep up the good work!

Total points: 63747