Big Fatties: Expanded (Looking for testers)

Big Fatties Expanded (Pun completely intended)

Big Fatties Expanded, BFE for short, is a small addon to Big Fatties that aims to expand the amount of content. It adds (normal and granular) support for a lot of new races, plus a whole truckload of new objects, both decorative and functional. Plus, there’s even new items, which also includes many new foods.

The final main thing is the support for other mods. SpawnableItemPack is a popular cheat mod, and this mod adds base Big Fatties, Big Fatties - Huge Foods, Big Fatties - Fat Item Collection, everything added by this mod, and Mod Fatties support. If you don’t have a certain mod installed, their items will appear there, but will be blank. I don’t recommend clicking on the blank spaces, most of the time your game will completely crash. (Also, if your mod is on this list, and you want it removed, simply message me and I’ll completely remove it.)
SpawnableItemPack is the only mod (besides races) that currently has support. If you have any suggestions, just reply and I’ll check them out.

List of supported races

The mod is still very new so there’s not that many, I apologize.

Pengukin (nothing past Plump looks right because of the beak, working on it
Modkin
Gallifreyan (from WhoBound)
Bunkin

Planned:
Troll Race

(Memes/Non-serious)
Crewkin
Robloxian

Mod Fatties Races, Modded Race Support (and compatibility)

I’m aware of Mod Fatties Races. Sadly, they barely provide Granular support (ModFattiesRacesGranular has 2 races I believe). Modded Race Support (the mod) tried to add more granular support, but the owner’s account was basically deleted, so the project seems dead.

There will be a version of this mod that has compatibility with Mod Fatties Races, though it’ll be non-granular, as Mod Fatties Races is. It’ll be right beside the other downloads. Normal versions of the mod will not work, you’ll have to use the compatibility version.

Do keep in mind this is a very early release, and there aren’t that many supported races or features.

Features

This is a big list of every single thing in BFE, neatly categorized for your viewing pleasure.

Objects
Neapolitan Feeding Tube - A mix of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry to create the ultimate taste.
Expanded Shop - A work-in-progress shop, used for selling everything added by this mod.

Items
None yet.

Other
Adds support to SpawnableItemPack for Big Fatties, Big Fatties - Huge Foods, Big Fatties Expanded, Big Fatties - Fat Item Collection, and Mod Fatties.
Modded race support with Granular. See List of supported races.

At this time, there is no compatibility version, as this version should completely work with Mod Fatties Races. If not, I will make a new version next update. (Also, it’s worth noting down here, I’m currently looking for beta testers to help test out the mod, simply shoot me a message)

BigFattiesExpanded.zip (198.4 KB)

12 Likes

Can’t wait for the release!

Excellent! If help is needed I am here, I am slow but I will get it done.

1 Like

Ooooooooooo, I’m very interested to see what these new items are. Also nice to see my addon being supported as well

are you taking race support requests?
if so, could I request the cute kangaroo like Lyru from The Deep Kingdom mod?
(I requested it in the Mod Mod thread too but if what you say is true then it’s never going to be seen.)

Gonna be a lot of polls, I like community feedback when working on projects. I’m planning on making a few more feeding tubes (currently just cosmetic differences) and the first one I’m planning on making is a neapolitan feeding tube. Should I mix the colours of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry, or simply make it look like three layers of liquid? Hard to explain in text.

• Mixed
  • Seperate

0 voters

1 Like

New update out! I already made the mixed sprite, but next update it will be separate.

It’s a bit bare bones, since it’s what I made before I forgot about the project.

Can’t play the game with this mod installed. Gets to the company screen, then terminates itself.

Make sure you unzip the file and put it in correctly

I’m getting the same issue. I’ll check for mod incompatibilities when I get the chance.

you have bunkins in normal human and in the alt humans and you misspell titanic, that seems to be causing trouble, other that that, great mod!

I apologize for the issues, everything seemed fine on my side. I have updated the misspellings and misplacements, and everything should work now. I believe the crashing may be because the current version might not actually be compatible with ModFattiesRaces, there will be a compatible version next update. Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

going to download the update, but even uninstalling the mod my game is constantly crashing

It’s incompatible with ModFatties and ModFattiesRaces, quite inconvenient.

Ah, interesting. I knew about the ModFattiesRaces not being compatible, but not ModFatties. Will check it out.

would you ever consider Lyru?
It’s one of my favourite races and I miss using em’ <~<’

So I keep getting this error:

[15:48:32.293] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ItemException) Duplicate item name ‘blobendgallifreyanchest’ found

And I can’t even imagine what other mod would use a name like that tough,

That would be ModFattiesRaces. It’s not compatible with this update, you’ll have to remove it from your folder to use this mod.