Big Pal Project - 0.5 (A weight gain mod for Palworld) (5/8 Update)

The models are pretty good! Althrough, No fat limbs or fat neck?

Pretty sure somebody could work with that. For now they need time to figuring on every models and mod itself.

Just a random suggestion from me, but I was thinking that the alternate versions of pals could have different fat allocation than the normal ones. Like a Robinquill having a more top-heavy version with body fat, but the Terra version being more bottom-heavy

3 Likes

Uh, i see a development discord server was mentioned (if i understood correctly), would it be possible to join just to watch progress?

For the alts that is for sure possible but really depends on who decides to pick up the models.

Sorry, we are keeping the dev discord mainly closed. Currently it is contributors only and a few select people to help with testing.

Good day everyone! I am happy to announce we are releasing 0.2 of the Big Pal Project today. This release is mainly focused on adding in some more fattenable pals and fixing some issues with a few that where already added in. To download the updated mod see the releases section in the OP. Below is a change log of all the changes in this update.

Also, as some quick news our team has been growing a bit with one additional coder and at least 3 more modelers. I plan on updating the credits section with their names within the next few days.

Also, we plan on trying to follow a two week release cadence with releases every Friday so the release of 0.3 will be scheduled for 3/8. Thank you all for your feedback and support so far!

Changelog - 0.2.0

Added

• Azurobe
  • Katress
  • Elphidran
  • FoxMage
  • Wixen
  • Elizabee
  • Quivern
  • Beegarde

Changed

• BroncherryV2 - Was made fatter
  • ChilletV3 - Some changes to the mesh and was made fatter

Fixed

• Dinossom shape key not being updated due to being misnamed
  • Broken base shape key for Chillet was fixed. Should no longer look like a flounder at its default size

(NOTE: Updated on 2/20 with the actual pal names instead of their file names)

11 Likes

“Should no longer look like a FLOUNDER!”
That made me WHEEZE! :rofl: :rofl:
Also blue dragon can only mean-
(le gasp)
MY BABY QUIVERN CAN NOW BE HEFTY!?!?

Yep! The Quivern is one of the pals we added in this release.

9 Likes

Brilliant work, looking forward too see this develop in the future keep it up :+1:

1 Like

Hmm, for some reason only Dinossom gets nice’n tubby when their SAN and Hunger is Maxed out. None of the other pals in the mod seem to be affected. Don’t know if its a conflicting mod I have or not as the other other two mods I have are one that alters Foxicle and Dazzle.

Sounds like UE4SS was not installed correctly. You need that installed or the part of the mod that sets the morph targets wont work.

1 Like

yeah that was it. Turns out my goofy ass was just dropping it in the wrong spot. Thanks for the wee help! Works a treat! Now I can have a base full of chumby Lovanders! >:3

1 Like

What pals you think off fattening up next?

Would saying, surprise me. :wink:

Petallia and Lyleen next PLEASE

I am sorry to be in this boat as well, but I believe that I am also having difficulty installing UE4SS. I have tried to copy the files to the executable directory as well to the binary/win64 directory, but it is still not working for me. In the install instruction, I saw that their example was for an epic game store game. Could the issue be that I am playing on steam or am I just putting the files into the wrong folder??

what worked for me was finding your Folder where your Palworld .exe is, this should be in Steamapps/Common/Palworld/Pal/Binaries/Win64

After that just extract the UE4SS folder into the Win64 Folder and provided you’ve installed the fat pals.pak mod thats provided you should see your Pals be nice and tubby when you load up the game!

I put the extracted folder’s content into that folder and it isn’t working.

Then under the proper pals folder that I followed from the install, I put the folder contents in. I’ve got to think it’s something with my installation of UE4SS

Please, tell me what I overlooked, tell me what I did dumb

Wrong folder, you want UE4SS in Palworld/Pal/Binaries/Win64

You’ve got yours in Palworld/Engine/…etc

mfw there are two binaries/win64 folders

Thank you everyone for bearing with me

Edit: Woah everybody you aren’t going to believe this. When I put the files in the right folder, the mod works! Crazy…

1 Like