Big Pal Project - 0.5 (A weight gain mod for Palworld) (5/8 Update)

Its not to hard to add and remove since its mainly visual, but there is not a way to select what pals can gain weight if you want to disable certain ones. You could try to modify the pak file yourself to pull out the ones you dont want but I cant tell you how well that might go.

Yep, we are using shape keys

Thank you, Are you only using five? Is the mod designed to only use five or is it linear and evenly spaced so that the amount can vary?

I think there are currently twelve working models. You could download first version to cut the number down to five, but it appears with how they have done these two releases, that it’s just going to be a big pack of everything they work on and add

So I’ve bee playing with this mod and it’s great! So far I’ve seen most of the Pals and they look amazing, but the two I was looking forward to the most did kinda disappoint me: Katress and Wixen. Katress got a great belly, but she seems kinda small compared to some other pals in the mod. And Wixen only got a big ass and no belly.

I found a new set of thicc models. I just think they’re neat.

1 Like

Its Friday and that means another by weekly release! Today we bring you version 0.3 with new pals and now the ability for pals that follow you around when you wear their necklace to also gain weight! So now you can have a flock of obese Daedreams and Flopies hovering around you at all times! Check out this video by @ExtrudedSquared to see them in action!

As usual, changelog will be below and the release can be found in the releases section in the OP.

Changelog - 0.3.0

Added

• Caprity
  • Vanwyrm
  • Lifmunk
  • Tombat
  • Chikipi
  • Vixy
  • Daedream
  • Rooby
  • Flopie
  • Mossanda
  • Blazamut
  • Foxparks
  • Relaxaurus
  • Bristla
  • Leezpunk
  • Depresso
  • Cattiva
  • Ribbuny
  • Dazzi
  • Gobfin
  • Lamball
  • Loupmoon
  • Sibelyx

Fixed

• Pals that are summoned with a necklaces, such as Daedreams, where not showing how fat they where

3/12 - Removed Lunaris and Orserk from the changelog as they where accidentally included.

11 Likes

I have been waiting for this all day, but I did not expect this much to be delivered. You all rock!

1 Like

i found a bug involving Lunaris and Orserk not gaining weight nor looking fat at all, idk if its just me or is that for other people? Dont know about Blazamut, cant tell the difference which is probably a me issue lol. The others so far have been working so these may be an outlier. Otherwise great update!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! Ill mark them for us to look into!

1 Like

No problem! Just wanted to make sure things are looking good here and gotta say yall been hitting this so well. Just wanted to do my own testing incase things look off like with what Lunaris and Orserk currently are.

1 Like

yeah can confirm it was a me issue with Blazamut lol, i just have bad eyesight to see. then yeah the only issue are lunaris and orserk. Glad to check out your mod and give help.

So I’ve been trying to use this mod since the previous release and have spent HOURS trying to troubleshoot to no effect. I’m positive I have everything in the right place, and my copy of UE4SS is updated. The mod just refuses to work, only that base Dinossom shapekey works like i see a bunch of other comments mentioning.

Did you do what I did and put the files in the wrong binary folder since there are multiple??

Nope, ive got them in common/Palworld/Pal/Binaries/Win64
And ive got the actual mod content in Palworld/Pal/Content/Paks

I have NO idea what to do.

It’s probably an issue with the settings config, I had the same issue. Go into the config file of UE4SS labelled “UE4SS-settings” (it should be installed in the same folder you put the main chunk of UE4SS) and look for “bUseUObjectArrayCache”. Try changing the field next to that to “false” if it’s set as true. Hope this helps

I’ve had it set to false for a little while at the recommendation of other mods I have that use it, so that can’t be it.

1 Like

Edit cause I answered my own question: it’s got to be something with either the ue4ss or the weight gain aspect of the mod since the shape is working dino

ExtrudedSquared cooking harder than Kindling Lv.4
We makin it outta Windswept Hills with this one :speaking_head: :fire: :fire:

…I couldn’t decide which joke to make so I did both. :.p

For real though!!! It’s genuinely insane how fast yall are able to push these out! Keep up the great work :.>

1 Like

Amazing work again I’m impressed at how many you’ve all done already. you should get pics off all off them fat forms for everyone to see

2 Likes

yeah, so I have the same problem of the mod not working except dinnosum. ive tried everything posted here so far. Could it be because I’m using the vortex mod loader?