Big Pal Project - 0.5 (A weight gain mod for Palworld) (5/8 Update)

I don’t see why you need to apologize Grot. A big game update breaking the mod makes sense. Take your time!

Aight bet. Ima try that, thanks!

I have noticed this as well. Seems like the new update for palworld broke the textures for some reason.

I think I managed to download it correctly, but how do I know that it’s working? I have a few pals from the list assigned to my base but they don’t seem to be gaining any weight. Do I need to give them something other than red berries?

1 Like

Palworld recently updated, and with all games that update, mods break. Give the team time to fix the mod for the current patch.

2 Likes

i think the new update broke the game but this was also happening to me, only some pals gained weight

1 Like

Good day everyone! Sorry it took so long but updating for v0.2.1.0 was a bit more of a pain then I thought it would be and I did not get a ton of time to work on it until today. That being said here is the 0.4.1 hotfix! You can find the new zip in the releases section in the OP.

0.5 will be released next week.

Changelog - 0.4.1

Fixed

• Updated the weight gain system to work with Pal World v0.2.1.0
5 Likes

Ay let’s go dude! Glad to hear things are being taken cared of here! Do take your time as usual, definitely worth waiting for a great job here

2 Likes

I dont know if its just me again but Dinossom has some texture issues even with the new mod update, i had to delete the game and redownload it incase it was just the old file but the same issue still happened.

1 Like

If you could post some screen shots and explain what you are seeing it would help us a ton in tracking down the issue.

1 Like

No problem I’ll get to that!

1 Like

here are the screenshots of the issue at hand, dont know why dinossom specifically has this issue but i also checked the others and they are fine now thanks to the mod update. but glad to help out here. Like i mentioned I had this issue when the new game update happened. I downloaded the new mod update and the same issue stayed with dinossom having wonky textures. So ive uninstalled the game and deleted my palworld files to start fresh again. and since then reinstalled the new update mod this time and all is the same with the issue with dinossom. so hopefully that helps yall out. plus do want to know if anyone else has this issue with dinossom so i could know if its just a me issue or not.

4 Likes

Thanks! Was able to confirm the issue on my side as well. They may have changed the UV mapping on that model. We will look into it and see what we can find

3 Likes

Okay that’s good to know! Wishing good things to you and the others working on this, I know that stuff like this happens good to help out on the mod.

1 Like

Any plans for Direhowl, Foxicle and Kitsun to be added to the list?

We plan on trying to do it for every pal we can but its up to the modelers on what ones they want to do.

Its Friday and that means its time for another update! This one is going to be kind of quick and really early as I am out of town atm so trying to get this done before my day get too hectic lol.

Not much this time, we have 3 new models for you all Verdash, Lunaris, and Cremis. We are still looking into the broken models but no fixes for those with bad textures yet.

As usual, changelog will be below and the release can be found in the releases section in the OP!

Changelog - 0.5.0

Added

• Verdash
  • Lunaris
  • Cremis
4 Likes

Got bugged about Verdash’s chest messed by become spiked.
20240420011123_1

1 Like

I can’t get the mod to work at all. I’ve installed UE4SS 3.0.1 correctly, as far as I can tell, same with the mod, and my game crashes every single time it tries to load a world. Can’t even create a new one. Is this a bug?

Almost exactly the same problem, only from the beginning everything works fine, but if I exit the game and then I get back, I get crashes all the time if I try to enter the world. As I later found out, it’s all because of ue4ss. Help please I do not know how to fix it.