Do you like making your foes fat with the various fat rays and needlers Big Fatties already has, but still want more?
Introducing BlossomDancer’s Fatty Weapons Collection!
This mod includes 7 weapons themed for each of the vanilla races- each with a distinct alt-fire, and with the ability to add pounds with each hit. Weapons included are:
- The Erchipudge Sprayer for the Humans
- The Adipobeam for the Apex
- The Crystal of Gain for the Avians
- The Hunter’s Greatfork for the Floran
- The Staff of the Ponderous for the Glitch
- The Ogre’s Moonshiner for the Hylotl
- And the Nova Scatterpopper for the Novakid
All of these weapons can be upgraded at the Weapon Upgrade Anvil!
Additionally, this mod includes a few non-weapon items, including two pieces of decorative objects, a version of the feeding tubes made to fit with medieval or rustic builds, two food items that make use of the unused Bouncy and Levitation status effects, and the Cupcake.
So where do you get all these toys? Upon upgrading to the Engineer’s Table, you can (at a small cost of pixels and titanium) craft Chika’s Loot Shop. This ravenous Floran sells all the items added through this add-on.
Download here and place it in your Mods folder alongside Big Fatties itself.
(Last updated 3/21/21)