BTViewer - Program for browsing bbw images (server shutdown)

The server has been shut down due to removal of twitter api free plan

Windows Version: Download
Android Version: Download
Linux Version: Download

28 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this for years, thank you so much

1 Like

I’m wary of any program that browses the internet for me, I got a virus from something like that a while ago.

1 Like

This program browses directly from Twitter, Deviantart server, so there will be no virus

A really good start although it’s picking up Breast Expansion & Pregnant content as well as a few normal fan art made things from well known anime and video games, Photographed scenery from irl world locations and… amputated art… ( I am using it right now as i am typing in) Bikes… in-game video-game pictures of gameplay and gifs…

so it certainly will need some more tuning but all in all a really good app to have

will it also be able to pick up images from furafinity? I have account there but find the search systems a bit of a pain

2 Likes

godspeed my gamer. godspeed.

Is it easy to implement search for “sequence”?(from trim to fluff)

1 Like

I mean whole heartedly when I say, a genius concept that definitely deserves some praise, good work good sir.

P.S This also gives me a reason to not go into the quagmire of twitter for sauce, so definitely a plus in my book!

2 Likes

The search system is still W.I.P, I’m still making the search system better.

sequence search doesn’t exist for the program now, but I might make it in the future.

1 Like

Update 1.1.0

• added Login/Register
  • used to save favorites for now
  • fixed bug
  • fixed bug that displays Korean sometimes

oh I was saying I find the Furaffinity search system to be a problem not yours

Well HEL-LO! Now THIS is what I was looking for! Could it include other fetishes? Like Vore? Even if it doesn’t I can see someone else eventually making one that does, after this proves to be a working concept!

All I can say is that this program is a lot of potential and it is a bit rough around the edges. But I could see 1000s using this in the future

Very cool program! Wish there was a way to right click and copy the image to paste it and send it to some friends on discord lol
alternatively, It would be cool for this
to show up when doing right click too rather than having to open up the pic then scroll to the bottom of the image.

You can scan stuff with virustotal if you want. It’s basically an online antivirus that checks stuff for you. This was the result of this software so yeah, I am trusting it.

This is really impressive. I get more than what’d I get on my own twitter feed and I still see all the normal images I would share to others.

I will make right now

Update 1.1.1

• Added “Copy images”
  • You can now right-click to copy images (PC)
  • fixed bug that doesn’t save favorites
1 Like