Calamity Cobra in “A Sweeter Reprise” 🐍 (V1.1)

I was downloading the game and tried to also download the “Resources” but it gave me a 404 error. is it just me or is it a problem for others?

1 Like

oops misinput the URL try now

yeah it worked now thanks

1 Like

As a suggestion, I would make healthdrops instead, but I’m not sure yet. I do agree that it’s good to keep the player wary of their health… Just thought of this, but perhaps you could replace the health restore with the frequency of healthdrops?

1 Like

i don’t really like health drops, i think it’s more cathartic to get done a big wave of enemies, getting low on health, and finally being able to buy all of your health back rather than just praying for health drops the whole time. in my run through i had to survive like 3 minutes on 1 HP and i think it was very satisfying to have survived that lol

1 Like

Someone alerted me of a bug in the present version. Due to an off-by-one error, the Dessert Elemental will not hit her first stage of fatness (it accesses memory that is out of bounds of the array, and the garbage is often interpreted as a very large number). However, she will be able to hit her second stage of fatness at 50,000 Goodies, so you have that at least.

I’ll be saving any patches for The Super Update™ for this game which should actually finish it.