Chaldea Feeder Master (Fate/GO Fan Game) (Version 1.12 Out Now!)

Wow, thanks for the deep dive in my code! It really helps me out!

About max level interludes and logs being available as soon as you finish the second to last session, I don’t think most people really care, but if it really is a problem I can always push the number one time up so that you actually have to finish the last session before they are available.

The stats window immediate update may be a little more jarring, however, considering that you end up seeing 2 stages with the same number. I wanted to re-use as much of my already existing variables as possible but this may end up requiring it’s own set afterall.

2 Likes

Bless you and all your hard work Onigashima. You’re really doing the god’s, or should I say mage’s work for us Fate fans. Can’t wait to look over the new update after work, and I’m already hyped for Jalter.

2 Likes

dunno why but i expect to see scene relate dating them… i been playing too much dating game…

So, this time I experimented with a longer dev cycle for a bigger update, but what do you guys prefer?

What do you prefer?
  • More frequent, smaller updates.
  • Less frequent, bigger updates.

0 voters

Good update, the 3 storylines here were really nice. The sprite for Jeanne’s final stage is also really great, I think it might be my favorite so far. A few criticisms I have are that the way Jeanne and Jalter’s first stage sprites are animated is weird, the breathing animation is a bit too exaggerated and makes it look like they’re growing and shrinking a couple inches on repeat. Also, I noticed at some points some sprites were missing. I can’t recall exactly off the top of my head which ones but I believe I got an error for a missing image for the full sprites of the final stages of Jeanne and Atalante. My last criticism is just that I wish the Atalante and Jeanne interlude had a 2nd and 3rd part, it felt a bit underwhelming just being the 1 section.
I gotta say, I really like the new UI. It’s really refreshing after most Renpy games using the boring black boxes, and it just looks good too in my opinion. Good work overall!

2 Likes

Good evening I just came her to ask if Log 7 is the final weight level of the servants or if there are more beyond that, since I’ve been feeding the others and they’ve pretty much stayed at their Log 7 sizes.

Also I encountered a problem similar to TrapofArgalia above about some sprites were missing.

but the only one I encountered was Atalante’s sprite, where after feeding her for the first time talking to her afterwards displayed a message where it said she wasn’t complete or something but the dialogue was still displayed, I only experienced this there, her next ones didn’t feature the message.

Overall not really serious, just a missing image.

2 Likes

they do only have 7 stages, and yes she is missing stage 1 stuffed

5 Likes

Love the game but one thing about the UI was bugging me from an ease of use standpoint. In the Servant menu the Next button is not in the same place on each screen so consequently when trying to get to the last page I often end up hitting previous by mistake. Not a huge thing but I can’t imagine I’m the only one running into this.

3 Likes

Yea I found that a bit annoying too, but you can live with it

Yes we can live with it but this isn’t like game breaking feedback, just what should be a small quality of life change.

1 Like

To be clear I’m not trying to be a dick or anything, as a creator myself I’m at the mercy of the people who play my game to tell me when something needs a QOL update. It’s not something as a creator you just know, someone pretty much has to tell you.

3 Likes

Ooh, Melt’s already got my vote for the next one, but maybe I should up my pledge… Thank you again for all the hard work Oni! :pray:

4 Likes

The dev doesn’t really update on here for whatever reason, but they do sporadically give updates on their discord. They are completely revamping the game as version 2.0. Looks like it will have more in depth systems and be a big overhaul of the game as it currently is.

10 Likes

cool! can you send a link to download the most recent version of the game?

There’s a discord for this game?

Yep, there’s a link in the first post on this page.

Also just going to quickly apologise for causing an influx of new people into the server which seemed to spook some people! Just goes to show how much interest there is in this project!

As for download link, it wouldn’t be appropriate for me to post it as I’m not associated at all with this, but the downlaod link in the first post is the most recent full release. There was a little beta release a few months ago on the discord with a couple new girls, but given the rework that’s underway it is a bit irrelevant now.

5 Likes

i don’t see the discord link on there?

It’s in the first post as stated by @Thatguyyounow

Is there a guide anywhere for how to play it? I’ve found out how to fatten the servants, but I’m sure there’s more to it than that! Thanks.

I love how my post that seemed to spark some life in this thread and in form us that its still being worked on and a reminder of the discord server got removed because it was offensive.

I legit thought this project was dead because I checked the creators patron for any more dev work and found that they haven’t updated that page since October and the last post on this thread was from May