Chaldea Feeder Master (Fate/GO Fan Game) (Version 1.12 Out Now!)

Update 1.12

Hello everyone!

And welcome to update 1.12 of CFM! This time, I decided to experiment with a longer development cycle in order to make a much bigger update. So let’s get to it:

Changelog:
First thing’s first, the last poll’s winner, Jeanne Alter was added to the game! Her story was quite fun to imagine, and I hope that you have fun playing it! But that’s not all! Jeanne Alter comes with her fan-favorite costume, Shinjuku 1999! So you have quite the option there!

Jalter’s not the only new character this update though! Coming with her younger sister, is the Onee-san herself, Jeanne! The blonde saint has her own story line and despite starting just like her dark self, maybe things will end up different? Who knows!

But that’s not all! 3 times is the charm, we have a 3rd servant this update! A resident from Apocrypha like Jeanne, the catgirl herself, Atalanta! This kitty is very polite, calm and collected, but her Spirit Origin may have some inherent faults. Just one word: Apples.

All of these new characters mean that we have a few new interludes, so as you level them, don’t forget to check you interlude tab!

And last but not least, it’s the GUI update! No longer we have those unprofessional hideous black boxes for the interface. Instead, now they all have sleek custom images to go with the text. Nifty!

This should be all, but before going forward, here is the game’s discord. If you want a community of very chill people with similar tastes to yours and small benefits like testing the game early, this is the place.

Links:

Version 1.0
Windows
Mac

Version 1.1
Windows
Mac

Version 1.2
Windows
Mac

Version 1.3
Windows
Mac

Version 1.4 [HOTFIX]
Windows
Mac

Version 1.5:
Windows
Mac

Version 1.6:
Windows
Mac

Version 1.7:
Windows
Mac

Version 1.8:
Windows:
Mediafire
Mega
Mac:
Mediafire
Mega

Version 1.9:
Windows:
Mediafire
Mega
Mac:
Mediafire
Mega

Version 1.10:
Windows:
Mediafire
Mega
Mac:
Mediafire
Mega

Version 1.11:
Windows:
Mediafire
Mega
Mac:
Mediafire
Mega
Version 1.12:
Windows:
Mediafire
Mega
Mac
Mediafire
Mega

The Future:
Here is what is planned for now:

A new character decided by the guys over at Patreon.
CGs for important scenes
Animations for old characters (maybe)
More Interludes

Anyway, that should be all for now. If you do end up playing the game, please leave some feedback for me to read. Again, this is my first real experience with making a game so any criticism is appreciated.

Patreon:
Alright, let’s cut to the chase and go straight to what you guys are her for, alright? The winner of the Man-Made poll isssss:

WITH 47% OF THE VOTES! IN OUR CLOSEST MATCH YET, WINNING AT THE LAST SECOND IT IS SHE, THE ELECTRIC GIRL HERSELF, FRAN!

Thanks for everyone that voted! If you wanted someone else to win I’m sorry, but keep your head up! They will have another chance some time soon!

Now, with the Man-Made Poll out of the way, it’s time to announce our next Patreon Poll! The theme this time is: Alter Egos! Heard you guys like Fate Extra, eh? They are:

Meltrylis,
Passionlip and
Sessyoiin Kiara!

If you have any interest in voting on one of these and supporting me on the way, don’t forget to check the Patreon.

As always, thank you for your support - Onigashima

77 Likes

Is it possible to go further when the girl is on the fatest level ?

1 Like

Interesting stuff. I would love to see more progress on this game

The download link seems faulty. It wont load properly in chrome and leads to some shady website in firefox. Not sure if its an issue on my end or not, though from what youve described it seems interesting. Gonna keep an eye on this one for now.
EDIT: Im on windows so I tried that download link. The MAC one seems to work perfectly fine.

A project about FGO nice.
I really liked the game!
i hope to see more interactions with the characters and more weight stages .
Keep up the good work!

Looks like “Penelope’s Christmas”

Hey there! As of the current version of the game, the 7th stage is the max and it will probably stay that way for a little while. Going beyond that would be getting into blob territory and I want to have a better grasp on drawing this kind of thing before attempting to do it.

So for now, the fattest level is the cap.

4 Likes

I’m … not sure what to say. The links were done the exact same way through Mediafire and I can open both the same on Chrome. Glad that you found a fix, I just hope Mediafire isn’t doing anything weird my links lol

1 Like

I am looking forward to the update then! Lol! Great work!

Well this is a good start It just need some more work like more dialog and more food that you can feed her.

1 Like

This has been an enjoyable game, I’m looking forward to more characters in the future

1 Like

Very cute little prototype! It’s not much of a game just yet but I still enjoyed it a lot and your artwork is really cute! I can’t wait to see how the game evolves as you add more features and such, good luck to you, I’ll be sure to play it again after a few updates! :smiley:

A great start I’d say. Simple but effective. Very excited to see how this develops.

This is a lovely game friend… And i would live to see that second character.

Hot Damn this is great! I cant wait to see where you go with this, the art is really good and the concept is fun!

I like this game. Of the disadvantages, I can only note that it is too small/short, too easy and too fast to pass. I look forward to the game getting bigger and better)).

For real though if Mordred with booty shorts was added I’d be willing to pay for that!Also great work on the art!

Hey, thanks for the kind words! If I do end up doing Mordred I would probably also choose the Apocrypha Spiritron Dress (the one with the red jacket and booty shorts). Maybe even a toggle between forms if people really want.

3 Likes

Really enjoyed this game so far, despite not actually being a huge Fate fan! It was cute and simple, and of course it will get better with more content and effort. I will say, some of the exposition at the beginning is a little tedious, and the major critique I have is with the cooking system. It’s hard to tell what exactly she’s looking for besides Stampot (Which food is “salty”??), and the random get a recipe once a day thing often gives you the same one or two daily despite like 6 recipes being in the game. (every day I get told how to make stampot, with once a week being told how to make curry, and yet later the game asks me to make pancakes lmao). So that would be my only complaint is that, in this early unfinished state, the cooking/recipe gathering is frustrating at times.

Loving the game so far! I didn’t expect an update so soon, keep up the good work!