Chub, Chomp, Chill: Simple Virtual Fatty (Version 0.5 Out Now!)

There is a size cap, but it’s pretty big. If you look very carefully at the floor texture, you may eventually notice part of the belly begin to overlap. If you scroll up the topic you might see an image of what the cap actually looks like.

Oh yeah I’m actually nowhere near that, guess it’s just slow progress

So with 0.4 coming out (hopefully) this month, does anyone know how to get access to the save data file from the launcher version of 0.3?

sorry cant hand out that stuff, used to tell people how to use cheats, but solitary dont want that.

1 Like

I wanted it so I could move my save to the new version when it came out.

1 Like

if the launcher stays the same, then when ever a new update comes out wouldn’t the launcher just update your game for you with your old saves

1 Like

Oh shit, I was about to post about how to potentially fix the problem with the clock coming to a crawl but that involved going pretty close to the cheating realm. Guess I’m not doing it then.
It will probably be fixed in the update so there is that

1 Like

Hey there everybody.
First of all I wanna say sorry for not being super active on here. That’s definitely something I wanna fix from now on. I have a bit of a problem with not liking to talk about or show a ton of stuff until it’s done/nearly done. But I want to try to keep you all updated more as well as help with trouble-shooting. If any of you all still have questions, feel free to ask and I’ll try to answer them as soon as I can!

As for the time glitch many people are having. I reworked the time system in 0.4, so hopefully that won’t be a problem once it releases (which is next Friday btw).

The launcher has to be put on the side for now. I’m currently using AWS as the server that the launcher pulls from. I assumed that AWS’s free tier was actually free. It isn’t. And I don’t really have a “game budget” to pull from to continue paying for it. So that particular aspect is discontinued for now. Or at least until I get more Patreon funding to cover it.
0.4 is also a Ground Zero update. Meaning it’s advised that you start your save file from scratch or your previous characters might not load properly, if at all. This is because of a ton of changes made to the character creation process. Sorry in advance for the inconvenience. I hope it doesn’t ruin your experience.

As far as other news goes. I uploaded a “Direct” earlier today showing of a majority of the new stuff coming to 0.4. Feel free to take a look!

0.4 Coming June 24th!

21 Likes

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the update.:smiley:

1 Like

What if there was an option for ray traced lighting? I just like pretty lighting and I’d love to get a chance to see it in a game here even if it adds absolutely nothing. If it can’t be done easily it’s no big deal.

I’m not sure how hard it would be to implement. Though I think there are more pressing things the game needs first before I’d get to fancy stuff like raytracing, heh heh.

2 Likes

Probably this has been pointed out already or was in the showcase (I haven’t seen it) but I think it would be good being able to edit an already created character in any way like changing the clothing, hairstyle or hair color, maybe even skin color

That was indeed in the showcase

whooooooo baby thats what i have been waiting for!!!

1 Like

3 Likes

Holy mystery keg that’s a lot of new stuff, and the Scribbles Showcases are one gem after the other!

That’s what I have been waiting for!
third time was too much? Sorry…

It’s never too much.

When I downloaded it, it seemed like I got the previous 0.2 version instead

It comes out Friday. It’s not available yet

3 Likes

Oh.
I am an idiot, it would seem