Chub, Chomp, Chill (Version 1.1 Out Now!)

I’m actually curious to see how the new body shape. I’m sure there can’t be too much difference once you hit the endgame, but I like the potential this one has on the way there.

7 Likes

i loved new version!

4 Likes

Don’t get discouraged, people tend to react negatively when something they’re used to changes. We really haven’t seen anything from the new models so I’m sure that people will warm up to them when they see more of them including when they’ve gained some weight.

17 Likes

Welp, managed to hit the weight overflow.
So… did i beat the game?

3 Likes

Pardon the random and possibly dumb question, but would you be willing to share the models you made for the bodies and clothing, along with the various states and types of fatness (I’m assuming they’re something built-in like shape keys)? If not, would you be willing to share information on how you made them, or links to the resources you used while learning? If you can’t or don’t want to, I understand completely, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

Reason I’m asking is, I’m something of a 3D modeling and rigging hobbyist (2+ years of messing with blender, particularly making avatars for VRChat), and I’d love to see how these cartoony models pull off being fat and weight gain so well. I have no intention of using them as-is in their current state if you are willing to share them, I’d just like to take them apart and figure out how they work for making original 3D fatties in my own cartoony style, as well as having good-looking weight gain for said original models.

6 Likes

i love that the backrooms changes

Hello here! it may be late to reply but I am the developer of “FitFatFight”, I was using this name on Android but now we changed the name of the game to “FatFitFat”. You can find it on Android and IOS.
I am currently working on updates and new content in the game after a long season.

I hope you like the game.

Thank you so much.

4 Likes

Looks interesting, wonder what they will look like when she weighs a million!

2 Likes

Or 500 million for that matter

2 Likes

or at 2147483647 wobbs : P

4 Likes

That must have took a while if you actually got there. I honestly just let it run on the background and then spend everything on the back alley shop cause more often than not you’re getting more from there compared to the normal shop.

1 Like

I have been trying to think potential suggestions through for a while now, since I have given a lot of dumb ideas in the past, but there couldn’t be a worse time to give them than right before an update.

I can barely wait, and refraining from playing 0.5 to sweeten the 0.6 experience is not exactly helping.

I just hope Scribbles will be proud of his game. Development has been wild all throughout this game’s life

1 Like

How did you manage to save progress for our fatties even if we delete our game and reinstall it?

1 Like

Stored in your computer’s AppData (not sure if this is accurate, but I think of it being like browser cookies)

Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Username] > AppData > LocalLow > SolitaryScribbles >ChubChompChill

3 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Heya could you show me how to to do that?

I am surprised no one has mentioned this but, a video was linked a few days ago on the itch page stating 1.0 is coming. Anyone else hyped because I sure am!

11 Likes

I am sure excited for it.

YOU FOOL! Don’t you see? The trailer is filled with references to POOP! YOUTUBE POOP! Do you realize what that means?? POOP is coming to CHUBBN FCHOM<P CFHILLL!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiii that’s horrible wtf scrib don’t poop my my game bro

7 Likes

the hype is real, very excite