Chub, Chomp, Chill (Version 1.1 Out Now!)

This is really cute so far, the simple style works in it’s favor really well. Looking forward to more dialogue options and idle animations! And maybe some minigames, in true Tomodachi fashion.

1 Like

Very impressed with what you’ve made here. Can’t wait to see it more fleshed out in the future.

I already love my little virtual fatty lol.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, I didn’t have good expectations before the demo but damn, this is cute.

The design is very pleasant and the physics make it 10 times better. I give you my blessing, good luck with your project, it has a lot of potential.

I always wanted a tamagotchi game with Animal Crossing styled characters…and heavily focused on weight gain, obviously.

PS you also earned a follower

4 Likes

A minor request - I’d definitely like camera zoom control (unless I’m missing it, haha).

3 Likes

there no zoom in the game i tried to see if there was one but there isn’t maybe when the game gets past .1

3 Likes

This is really cute. Looking forward to more.

2 Likes

one idea i’d like to drop here, how about using points to buy things for the room? maybe some static furniture or intractable stuff, and maybe have it give a small multiplier to gained happiness?

2 Likes

Just got around to giving it a try, and it’s a pretty neat start!

I noticed a couple of things that should be looked at eventually, though.

-Clipping of clothes and limbs through fat is a thing. I don’t know too much about what most of the fat does in this regard, as I entirely spammed belly stuff. In the case of the belly, most of the clipping happens on-jiggle, like when she’s walking. I almost confused the clothes tearing for clipping, but I figured it out once I looked a bit more closely.

-On the topic of a way-too-big belly, the rub hitbox doesn’t change, and it felt a little awkward probing around on the giant orb for that one spot center-of-mass that she liked.

-The save game seemed to forget both my character’s colors and the fat distribution when I reloaded. Maybe a dedicated “Save & Quit” button would help.
EDIT: I have some more info on this. When you start a new game, the game still remembers the colors and treats them as the default, when they aren’t, so when it tries to load, it sees “default” and uses the actual default colors.

Otherwise, I had fun. Enblorpening ensued. Way too many muffins were consumed, they’re now endangered. Not sorry. =P

4 Likes

Also, I just found this angle with my titty monster. lol

4 Likes

The clipping is kinda distracting at higher sizes, not gonna lie. And the character’s size itself seems rather disproportionate with what the game’s saying her weight is. Had one girl take up the entire room by spamming milkshakes and she was apparently only 300 lbs.

Also, found a typo while playing with other personality types. This one’s Chill/Into Gaining.

3 Likes

Playing around with this a bit. It’s absolutely adorable! I’d love to see this turned into a full blown little thing.
Of course with this being the first public build, it’s got some issues.

• First off, yes, clipping is pretty bad, especially on bigger sizes (I think someone else said that?), and sometimes it’s a bit dependent on the clothes. The skirt is really bad about showing some cheeks, even low down on the initial butt slider.
  • I got some fairly smaller screens (2 of em, biggest is 1600x900), and the window just awkwardly sticks offscreen. I’d like to see window sizes be a thing at some point down the line.
  • Zooming out the camera is almost required at more extreme sized, even if it’s automatic.
  • The actual size to numerical weight definitely needs to be pulled back quite a bit, considering my girl, Sarah, is about to burst out of her tattered sweater and skirt and is already taking up a whole fourth of the room, yet she’s only about 300+ lbs
  • This is more of a wishlist thing, but there’s two things I’d like to see for the girl themselves: fatter faces and different animations for bigger sizes. As funny as it is to see a blob walk around as if it’s nothing, it is a bit weird to see her chest become a pit when she sits down.
  • On the subject of chests, I don’t exactly know why, but the girl’s chest is easily swallowed by the gut at the higher end of sizes. Could be just because of the sag they have, who knows.
  • As I’m writing this, I have the game going, and I feel like having a way to slowly get happiness points automatically would be nice, even if it’s slower than usual to get them. Just more wishlist stuff

All in all, this is a super cute little time waster that, while is a good bit rough around the edges right now, has absolute heaps of potential for cute little experiences. Keeps up the great work, my dude! You’ve always been high up as one of my favorite artists in this kink community, and this little game is definite brownie points. :+1:
Btw, here’s Sarah at her biggest size, which was growing throughout me typing this out:

At this point, her diet consisted solely of Chick-Fil-A sauce until she’s full followed by constant pizza snacking. The pic also shows off my screen cutoff a bit. Her weight at the end of that day was 505.0768lbs, and she kept growing. She actually just broke 600 and OH GOOD LORD

…I’m afraid to let her free roam. She has consumed the camera, the walls do nothing to hold her in. It’s also becoming so much harder to keep up her diet of sauce. Oh gosh, she’s still growing, she’s consuming my life. She just hit 740lbs. I need to stop now, this has gotten way out of control.
But for real, keep this up! Can’t wait to see what else you add to this!

7 Likes

didnt expect it to be that good

2 Likes

wow the clothes really do need some work but damn she thicc

3 Likes

This. I like this. A lot. And I really want to see how it’ll evolve.

I don’t really have much to add to what’s already been said regarding feedbacks. There are a couple issues, but for the first build of an alpha version that’s normal and I feel it’s doing a good job at conveying what you want to do with this game. And honestly, I just had to share my enthusiasm.

2 Likes

i am excited for the release, even though my character was a litteral demon i still loved the game, thank you for this blessing. my only problem is home ze chest seems to collapse into a bowl for some reason, if it was a bit more rortund at the top i think this could be fixed

2 Likes

If you don’t want the clothes to clip, you could try adding an alpha mask to the body underneath or somthing along those lines, it might also be a good idea to move the arms up to prevent further clipping when at larger sizes. Anyway, this looks like a fun project and somthing to fill the void of that one game with the plants I forgot the name of.

Edit: Magical seed garden, that’s what I was thinking of.

3 Likes

It would be very good if there was a version for mobile, games of this genre are very rare for mobile, even if you search this forum you will see how little space the games made for android are

4 Likes

reinstalling, not sure what I did but clothes would not appear and increasing bust made her turn invisible except for her eyes, mouth, and hair.
Edit: Reinstalling didn’t seem to fix it, just kinda at a loss.

I went in with minimal thickness and no clothes and she was visible… until she gained ANY weight. Now, I’ve killed this game.

2 Likes

SAME HERE

Hope it fix soon

2 Likes

Now this is the Tamagotchi experience, playing with your starting bean haha

1 Like