Chub, Chomp, Chill (Version 1.1 Out Now!)

Fat 2 Fit, Body Race, and games similar to those are all on the Play Store, so it shouldn’t be a problem as long as there isn’t explicit nudity. There’s also a game called Chuck of the Irish which is a bit more explicitly centered around belly bloating and burping fetish material and it’s on the Play store

1 Like

Hmmm, yeah you guys raise very fair points.

Also, if you all wouldn’t mind, could you list your biggest problems with 0.2? Wanna see what kinks I can get ironed out for 0.3.

So I got a “unique” glitch recently. I can’t seem to find the exit command out of the game, so I’ve been closing out with “X” at the top, which has lead to my character, when I come back to the game, a completely different skin color. I’m just confused how a variable swap like that happens during an exit and reload.

Now then, for what I’d like to see in the game:

buffs track between sessions (currently resets when exiting on 0.2.1)
better UI to exit in software
consistent display resolution (defaults to 1080p between screens)
clothing and hairstyle changes midgame
weight counter fixed, and can chart gains graphically
saving multiple character profiles
liposuction to tweak and insert body fat builds (possibly at some cost)
more minigames to do with the avatar for points (chess, board games, 20 questions, etc)
enabling free roam regenerates points (at a slower rate than giving the avatar attention)

That said, hopeful to see what this project evolves into!

3 Likes

The male has no boundary box for his arms. (the sentence after this is for readers that don’t know what that means, which is to say, people other than the creator). What I mean is when his body becomes a size big enough to require him to raise his arms so they are above his fat, not phasing through it, nothing happens.

The female does not have this issue.

1 Like

The biggest problems I had with the previous version were bugs, stuff that would have been ironed out with the next patch. But aside from that, my biggest issue was buying food in bulk, and how annoying it was having to cross from one side of the screen to select the food and then back over to the other side to confirm buying the food, individually for each one. The option to buy multiples at once would be most appreciated.

Did you select a skin color when you created the character? The game doesn’t seem to know what to do with objects with unselected colors, and randomly selects a color for the object when the game is restarted.

That is true, I didn’t pick a skin on my 2nd character. But, ideally, whether the game chooses the color or I do, that variable should be saved before officially starting the game, and perhaps updated with every save point for extra security and/or a upgrade system, like…a magical tanning booth, or something. Just commenting on an oversight, since the dev asked.

1 Like

Will app stores let you download your game to them?

cannot find it in the game

That part was removed from the 0.2 version, set to return in a later update.

1 Like

Dude this game is awesome, I love the jiggle physics and the burping, but I just want to ask a couple questions
1.would it be possible to make some sort of slob mechanic (farting,messy clothes etc)
2.are, you planning to make more interactions for the characters besides head pats & belly rubs (not that I’m complaining)
3.is there going to be some other way to earn happiness points like mini games that unlock/get harder the bigger your character gets?

I would really love it if you could answer these questions mate have a lovely day

2 Likes

This game is moreover Unique, as the usual games i find here are short and made in RPG Maker, or text based, same Copy and paste but a fully developed alive game like CCC hit me like a brick. A crapton of stuff like it used to being a mobile build only, to this game that is really perfect. Hope to see more updates soon, honestly.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! To answer your questions:

1. Possible, yes. Though not planned for 0.3 at this time.
  2. Yes, definitely. Conversations are returning in 0.3 and they’ll hopefully make your interactions with your characters more interesting ^^ Ironically though, belly rubs might temporarily be removed in 0.3. I’m having trouble implementing it exactly how I want it (like Mario’s face in the Mario 64 title screen).
    3.Yes. First of all, happiness points will be able to be earned passively. You’ll also be able to earn more via conversations and particular events if you choose correctly. Mini-games are planned, though not for 0.3. Perhaps in 0.4.

I really appreciate everyone’s patience with this. I wish I had more time in the day to work on this stuff!
I’m hoping to have 0.3 done by the end of January or February. I’ve finally stopped adding elements. Now it’s a matter of fleshing out, fixing, and polishing what’s already there.

I know I haven’t shown much in a while. But I want a lot of 0.3 to be a surprise and don’t want to give too much away. It’s not much, but here’s a quick vid of the re-implemented room switching. Forgive the plain looking UI. It won’t look like that in the final release!
https://imgur.com/a/YwzwSJI

9 Likes

Ooh, I really like the new camera and lighting!

I have a funny feeling everyone’s gonna pick the same room…

1 Like

Lol there will be a few more room choices than that.

1 Like

will we still get the piss filter? XD

1 Like

1 Like

Dropping in for another tiny update. 0.3 is really near completion now. The game elements have been solidified. And I think the major bugs have been ironed out. Most of what’s left is art, clothing, and conversation-related stuff. Really hoping to can aim for a February release.

16 Likes

What could it possibly mean…
Also, typo in that screenshot. Should be “their”.

2 Likes