Chub, Chomp, Chill (Version 1.2 Out Now!)

1.1 is great, I was really happy to see some of the old features added back in! I was wondering if there’s any plans to address the clipping that tends to happen at larger sizes in future versions since the offset feature is still removed?

4 Likes

I think the testing from the previous version messed up my save because my chocolate coins seem to automatically delete themselves, my fault most likely. One thing I did notice though is that the zooming out with the scroll wheel does not increase in strength when you are at the larger areas like the city, meaning that you can’t actually zoom out far enough to see anything but the head.

1 Like

all in do time but i don’t mined it cuz now that we can edit them again after creation just treat it like she is just ripping throw them cuz of her weight then when the clipping is too much for your likeing you take off the clothing as if she just rip fully throw them.
hopefully this way of looking at it gives you some fun ideas :smiley:

1 Like

I’m having a problem where, in character creation I make the head smaller to be a little less cartoonish and when I start the game it doesn’t account for the size change at all. Is this just a me problem?

2 Likes

Haven’t gotten the chance to play with the 1.0/1.1 version due to life kicking my ass, so I got a question for the people: is it better to just pick a body type and then feed your character non-buffed foods, or should you do both? Saw some comments on here about buffed food having drastic effects.

2 Likes

non-buffed foods didn’t seem to make the body shapes work, so it might be better to still use buffed food

2 Likes

yes and kinda …
yes: choose your body type cuz it will help you get the shape you want with or without buff foods

kinda: the major changes are when you use a buff food that gives a lot of calories or buff foods in combination with some badges if you want to maintain full control of the shape my tip would be not to give them any badge that would help the growth of any body part and just use all the other general use ones.
this way you can keep good trak of what part you are trying to fatten up and well as still use buff foods to do so and if you use big calorie foods the fat WILL go to your chosen body shade regardless so its a win-win.

1 Like

Is there a way to change the rooms? I need more space. I see a warehouse option, but selecting it does nothing.

1 Like

if the ware house option has not auto swich to that room your char may not be of that size yet but if it IS then you just got hit by a bug that can sometimes just make you let you grow but no switch out your room when reaching a spicific size in wich case… you may have to re create/ re grow the char :confused:

1 Like

12,500 wobbs currently. Side question and a potentially silly one. Do wobbs translate to lbs/kg at all?

1 Like

i have no clue as for the wobbs i just got one of my char to the wear house and well it would seem you have got somewhat of a long way to go

1 Like

best tip just get the stomach cap to the poing were you could it the 1000 and higher capacity foods like i got to the wear house the moment she ate 2 pizza towers

2 Likes

Found an exploit.
If you take the badge that makes stomach space when they burp, then spam click their belly and they burp every other click which makes room in their stomach super fast. Not sure is Scribbles meant for this to be abused this way. But it helps speed run the game a bit.

2 Likes

The tradeoff there is that you better be using some junker mouse to do it, because you’ll wear the left mouse button off on a good one clicking that much.
Seriously though, I haven’t opened this up in a bit partially because my mouse started double clicking from how often I was clicking to burp and to feed.

1 Like

Alternatively you can set up a hotkey or extra mouse button to click repeatedly while held down, either through Autohotkey or X-Mouse Button Control or some other control software. I had a mouse with an extra button which I remapped to autofire to cheat at idleclicker games.

1 Like

I am unable to download version 1.1 off of itch.io. Is there a mirror?

1 Like

The glitch that causes character arms to stay down is still prevalent for me. I have two characters with the “Apple” body type setting, if that helps any.

2 Likes

Is there currently any way to “cheat” by going into the save files and editing them?
I tried this before but it didn’t work.

(I could just be dumb but idk)

1 Like

I myself wouldn’t know, but I thought I’d help by pointing out a popular strategy; there’s a badge called “Making Room” that allows your poke and induced burp to lower capacity. Get 1-5 of these and rapidly poke your character to speed run to the preferred shape.

2 Likes

Thankyou, will do :slight_smile:

2 Likes