Circus Carnivelion sideshows: Carnivel Couples Day (Originally Circus Monsters Chubby Wonder: The Mushroom Tree palace)

I’ve been wanting to create a visual novel were you are meeting my chonky circus cat boy blaze and you’re his bf Iron Cowfist! You both are getting ready for a nice day out entertaining the public and exploring this gorgeous garden of mystical trees and giant mushrooms of different kinds. y’all also go to the different restraints in the area. as the night continues he slowly but noticeably gets fatter and fatter and does not notice at all! but by the end of the visual novel and the night when he finally realizes he gives a reaction that surprises you and takes you to bed with him.

What do y’all think? I would love to hear yall’s feed back!

6 Likes

It’s a good theme for a story but what about the main character also being able to get fatter?

1 Like

That can happen but blaze is the one who tends to get the fattest and be the fattest to!:relaxed:

I also thought of you being able to choose to play as Blaze instead to!:relaxed:

Actually that would be even better being able to choose either character in the novel

1 Like

I thought so to! Im glad you agree :relaxed:

So he’s the mascot the place as well? I hope there’s cute treats and decorations that look like him too

1 Like

He is one of them yes but he’s not the biggest mascot tho

1 Like

That sounds exciting too though, and main characters do have their pairs or even groups.

1 Like

Please let me know when this is finished, I would love to play this

1 Like

Of course I’ll be also posting some other game concepts I got and what I will be doing with this one!

Thank goodness I thought the game might have been cancelled I’m very excited about the game and I’ll probably play it a lot when it gets a demo

1 Like

Thank you so much I’m so happy you like it!!

1 Like

Is this game still going ahead?
If so I would be more than happy to help if you would like any? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

why Thank you so much sorry for the like of updates on a lot of my projects I’ve been rather busy with personal stuff but I would to try something I think it be a cute idea especially with the improvements my art has mad recently. thank you so much for the offer I will obsoletely let you know what I might need help with and when

2 Likes

I have noticed your art skills improve a lot if you decide to make any game no matter the concept I’d definitely want to play it because I absolutely love your art style

1 Like

Thank you so much for noticing I definitely would love to through my hat into the ring some time will definitely try to update this chat whenever I can I’m glad everyone likes it.

1 Like

Of course just update whenever you’re ready no need to rush things

1 Like