Consider gaining?

Alright, it’s your choice, so go on, just remember to be careful about it, it’ll be really bad if you let yourself go to “that” extreme, I couldn’t convince you easily to not do it, specially coming from a random person in the internet, so the only thing i can do is just to tell you to not go very far, alright? I hope you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Hey, man, thank you! And don’t worry, I do get the concepts of not becoming a fetish, it’s more like kinda chubby to fat area I’m going for, but yes, I get your concerns, and again, thank you!

1 Like

I like the way I look now so I’m not really interested, but I don’t think I could gain weight even if I wanted to. I’ve been hovering around 120lbs since my teenage years and I’ve never gone over 130, but if a partner was interested in me gaining weight I might consider it. Nothing crazy though, maybe 150 at most.

1 Like

Isn’t that unhealthy?

What exactly do you mean by that?

Whoops, sorry if that sounded threatening.

i mean it goes against conventional wisdom to gain weight when doctors want us to lose weight

1 Like

Oh yeah, lol. And yeah, it does, but ah well.

Tips if you are going to gain weight:

• Manage your budget/daily items to basic living expenses.
  • Do light stretches/Make the blood flow, so clots don’t form
  • Make sure if your going to gain a lot (like 70 or more pounds) Inform your family to not be upset. Even if your scared
  • Manage clothing expenses if you grow to quickly. So no wardrobe malfunction.
  • And if you feel too much pressure from daily life. Stop gaining and feel that your ok with the current you. And when you feel better and want to continue, do so.
  • Stay on top of health.(Most important)/ if it gets critical or life threating.

That’s all I have to say if your taking it seriously. Just enjoy the feeling and continue to live with the new you.

2 Likes