Could someone suggest an artist who does cheap sketches / linework?

Hi!
Could someone suggest a few artists who are okay drawing wg and other kink related stuff and can make really cheap sketches / linework (/progression pic)? (preferably anime / cartoony style, but feel free to suggest people even if their style is different)

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Me, my DA is cj-x4, what do you need?
As for other artist i suggest you also put your price range on this post so ppl can recomend you some

1 Like

what kind of quality you looking for, I do traditional artwork myself and my rates are pretty cheap.
My DA: Axxis2020 - Hobbyist, Traditional Artist | DeviantArt

Uuuhm how did you linked your ko-fo on your DA?XD

I’ll leave my ko-fi here cuz i cant find the website link optionXD: https://ko-fi.com/cj_x4

i dont rly have much of a price range yet, am still yet to do public comissions

on your about section just copy the link into the website link option. :slight_smile:

you go into your about section on DeviantArt and click to edit and copy and paste your link into your website link in your about section. it’s on your user profile page and is easy to spot unless you removed your about section from your user profile page on DA?

Thanks for the replies, I sent DMs to you guys.

If anyone else can suggest an artist then feel free to do so, I would be really glad. :slight_smile:

I’ll do it for free. Mainly because I just want things to draw. You can tell me to draw something and I’ll do it and you can give me feedback and tell me what to edit

Fuck it, I’ll throw my hat in the ring. DM me.