Coven of Calahree, Now Live! (v1.1.1 (Public Demo Available)]

¡Pensé que había arreglado eso jajaja! Me pondré en ello. ¡Gracias por hacérmelo saber!

igaul yo aun no lo probe a ver deja checar antes de que pierdas el tiempo en eso dame 1s

okay ya esta arreglado dicha cosa no es necesario q lo mires de nuevo ya esta arreglado

¡Muchos gracias! Si avanza en su traducción, ¡no dude en enviarme un mensaje! ¡Me gustaría dejar que los hispanohablantes lo jueguen fácilmente! :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

dale pe igual vere ya que llego como en el mapa numero 9 y nose si estoy lo estoy traduciendo bien voy hacer una prueba cuando llegue hasta el 12

I know you deleted your message there, but I’m glad that you’ve enjoyed the game so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is going to be the last patch this month - this one includes some cosmetic upgrades and writing changes to the opening crawl, as well as very many spell checks and a few other tweaks in the weaponry.

I believe that I’ve fixed up the Dienro House, but if you’re going to be playing specifically for those scenes, I recommend booting a save from Chapter 3 or before. What was causing us all to shuffle around was me not removing the tags from chapters after that, or adding ones in the case of the Epilogue. Chapters 1-4 are tagged correctly, but chapter 4 did not remove the chapter 3 tag.

There are still a few things that I need to do (like finish Belladonna’s big speech at the end and a few characters need to be able to be spoken to in the epilogue) but we’re very, very near to completion now.

If you see a bug that isn’t listed on the updated Bug Report Sheet (located in the attachment section of the Changelog) then feel free to post it here - including what the bug affects, whether or not you imported a save file, and if you’re playing the most recent version. The more bugs that you catch, the more we can squash before this game gets released.

As of v0.9.1.4, there have been almost 120 changes to the v0.9.1.0 version - and from there, 70+ more from the initially cobbled v0.9.0.0 version. So we’re sitting at almost 200 improvements from this time last month!

dios amigo me diste un susto bueno el progreso de la traducción esta en un 10 % ya se por donde están los diálogos para ver si lo estoy traduciendo bien te paso mi dis cuando termine esto okay

Jaja lo siento amigo! La única traducción que quizás tengas que rehacer es la de los poemas iniciales.

¡No puedo esperar a ver qué se te ocurre!

… :'b bueno ya que vere si termino esta versión y te lo paso

its the wrong demo or something it ends in the 3 chapter

No, that’s correct. The demo version goes up to Chapter 3. The full version, as it is now, is available on Patreon.

but demo say 0.9.1.3 it wouldnt be they both end in the same part but with some changes?

As I explained a few posts above, they’re named that way because they’re using the same cobbled version of the game.

Before, I had 2 copies - one for the main game, one for the demo. Now I just have one, after two big data losses required me to build it all together from pieces of both.

The demo ends at the end of Chapter 3. The full version goes all the way to the epilogue, but is exclusive on Patreon.

hi, I am also a Spanish speaker and I wanted to know if I could help you in any capacity for translation. I am on break this summer so I have some time. If not I wish you the best on this project!

Can someone pls help me? im stuck on ginnys tasks since i cant figure out what the 5th task is.
ive done the deliveries, helping bunny, finding remy but when it comes to alma it wont let me go up the mountain

Try talking to the sister that works in the bar, I remebered I got stuck there and just did all the interactions I could with her and one of them counted. No sure which one, sorry for leaving that vague, I don’t remember that clearly.

So i have been playing the new version and you mentioned a Dev Room. I am at the epilogue now but cant find it. Where is it located?

Just finished the most recent build and I had a lot of fun with it! Just out of curiosity, will the fat Gabby sprite ever be used in-game perhaps as a final spiteful attack by a defeated Calahree? Or will it be confined to the what if scenarios?

The Dev Room is located in the Cave outside of Aemple - unless you’re playing in Chapter 6, in which it’s hidden behind the use of a special item given to you by the Shady Merchant.