Coven of Calahree, Now Live! (v1.1.1 (Public Demo Available)]

Hey, I’m not entirely sure what you mean by having to make it night? You give Alma a beer from the Tavern and she’ll open the cave for you. You can get a beer from the Tavern by talking to Freya at the counter.

Glad you’re enjoying it!

The Housewife choice is really up to you as to which one is “better” - one leads to one really large character, and the other leads to a bunch of plump characters. Either way, the same amount of energy will be created for Calahree, so it’s entirely up to the player.

Alma being there is mostly for people who have trouble with the RPG elements of the game - I may have to add a cute scene of what happens when you take her back to the bar while Gabby is working lol. But the latest version has patched out Alma sticking around after the final battle.

1 Like

Bunny Bombshell’s quest is one of the more linear ones that will come up throughout the game. So basically, if you didn’t catch her in Chapter One, you won’t be able to do her quest in Chapter Two and onward.

I’m working on a way to implement a “second chance” quest with her later, but it’s not entirely necessary to do EVERYTHING. Two is enough to continue, Three is just for perfectionists.

1 Like

Thank you that worked wow im really that blind :upside_down_face:

Gabby is like, the best character. After I do the 0.3.2 update, she’s going to go back to being the player character for all but one of the remaining chapters.

Ginny is absolutely the best green bean.

And without spoiling anything, Griselda definitely doesn’t get karma thinned to the max, if this preview of Chapter 3 is anything to go by. And for those of you who have made it to the end of that… well, I think they’ll vouch that her growing days ain’t done.

2 Likes

…Wait, how were we supposed to catch her in chapter 1? I talked to all four of the bunny girls and they just gave me the message about looking the same.

she’s in the bottom left corner by herself in chapter one

…So she is.

Well, I apparently am more blind than I thought.

Alright, so I will admit I did a dumb with this, but I talked to basically everyone at the beginning. When I got to the Inn, I got the little side quest for the bunny girl, so I went to the counter and bought nuts there, went down to talk to her and saw I couldn’t, then went back up to Freya and tried talking to her which gave me the actual thing for the quest. Then I later went up to Alma and discovered what I needed there, but couldn’t get it because I no longer had enough money for it.

Now that I’ve typed this out, I realize I probably could have beaten a few monsters in the grass to get more money, but I didn’t think about it at the time and instead just restarted because I assumed I was softlocked.

(Also, I kept this relatively vague because I don’t remember how to spoiler out text. Whoops.)

dude dont worry I also missed it, we are all blind some time

i think i found a bug in the non patreon build. Once you talk to the bunny girl, she doesnt talk to you again. interacting with her turns her towards you but then she resets.

i cant open the .rar

the funny part is when I gave the bunny girl food she started glitching out like glitch trap from FNAF

Uh I’m playing the public version and it seems to have… softlocked me? The “save your progress” is going infinitely after I completed chapter 2. If it helps at all, I had grinded up and used Alma in my party.

3 Likes

the 3.3 might be the fixed version i think so we will have to wait for that to be public

Update: Became a patron, got the newest update, found a different bug. I went to sleep as the fatass sister and this happened. I can walk around and interact but the entire world is pitch black so it’s impossible to navigate.

1 Like

Does chapter 3 just end with darkness and you cannot progress after the fairy queen fight? I’m just on a black screen with nothing to do, but I can hit esc.

I think it does, yeah.
@Bobo_the_Hobo I think it would be a good idea to mention with a message when the demo is over.

Sorry about that! It’s supposed to end after Chapter 2, and there USED to be a message saying that it was the end. I must have gotten rid of it around the time that I started implementing Chapter 3.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t get to these sooner, there’s a limit on how many posts a new member can make on their first day.

As for this bug, I thought I fixed it! If you’re playing the most recent version though, obviously I didn’t. I’ll take a look at it while I’m gearing up for the next update.

1 Like