D.I.E.T. - Did I Eat Today? - 1.30.2024 - Next version (0.22.0) just released!

Currently working on version 0.23.0! If anyone has any questions on the new choices from 0.22.0 and the different scenes/outcomes there are from those choices, feel free to reach out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello, i support and like your work. Will there be immobile scenes in the new story?

1 Like

Unlikely. Creating an immobile model in VAM either looks incredibly bad or looks like a ball with hands and feet. I’ve tried it once and it was incredibly subpar (back in version 0.10.0). On top of that, most of my content are sprite images (with a few background renders). Models this large do not really work as sprites.

Edit: About the only way I would consider doing an immobile model again would be if I commissioned someone to create a custom morph for me. But I don’t know of any VaM morph creators unfortunately who do commissions.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I hope things will work out the way you want in the future. I don’t think Rachel (my favorite story) looks that bad in the photo, I think you did a pretty good job.

1 Like

FYI - Demo has been updated to Version 0.18.0!

Each version is either an entirely new storyline or a series of mini-stories.

You can find the demo by visiting the link in the first post of this thread!