D.I.E.T. - Did I Eat Today? - 4.30.2024 - Next version (0.25.0) just released!

I think the right one looks the best in my opinion

2 Likes

It’s the hair poking through the skin and working it’s way out. It’s a collision artifact issue.

I agree. The original holds a special place in my heart, but she’s long overdue for an update. The right one definitely looks more authentic to her original look while still being more modernized.

2 Likes

right is best in my opinion

1 Like

The left feels a bit desaturated compared to the rest of the game leading to a design that doesn’t pop out as much. The right is much better for actually paying attention to the character sprite over the background.

2 Likes

Far left is my favorite I think, the others have comic style eyes instead of more normal eye porportions. I mention this because maybe you could shrink the eyes on the far right?

2 Likes

the right one seems more organic

1 Like

Out now on my Patreon :slight_smile:

Note - Windows version is currently available. Mac version to be available in the next 24 hours. Trailer to be released later this week.

3 Likes

FYI Mac version will be available on Patreon in 1 hour (waiting on upload).

Would love some feedback from those who played the windows version already!

2 Likes

I cant play the game at all :frowning:
I download the file, extract all then click to run the application but nothing loads up.
is that just me?

Edit: I sorted it I needed to extract a different way sorry aha

1 Like

This one felt really meaty in terms of the actual content! We had 3 really good times we got to choose meaningful choices that led to unique scenes. I always love your stories that end up with multiple endings (especially when the “less weight gained” choice still has fun options to choose it). But the bathing suit choice and the job choice gave just as much good content.

I also really enjoyed how (outside of one of the endings) Lauren was mostly a reluctant gainer. Not in a “this is being forced on me” way, but rather in a “this has kind of happened and I don’t care enough to change it” way. It felt different than many of these characters, which I really enjoyed.

Definitely one of my favorite updates. Probably the only critique is that I honestly would have rather not had the potion scene and instead explored a little bit more with Courtney and her weight. Though I get that magic stuff is some other people’s thing, you always have so many good potential storylines in the real world I would rather explore those unless the whole chapter is focused on the magic.

2 Likes

It’s funny you say that, as there was initially supposed to be a quick spinoff scene where the player didnt want to pursue a long distance relationship and ends up with Courtney instead, but it was called off early into the story with as much content that was being added into this one.

2 Likes

Funny! I would have loved that short spinoff scene. That’s definitely more my style than the potions (which doesn’t do much for me). Those type of scenes could be very fun in the future because they let us explore (even if very briefly) things with some of the side characters. That said, it was a fantastic update!

1 Like

Sounds like an interesting plot

1 Like

I think the current story update has been well received. To put it in context, version 0.12.0 had an 85% approval rate based on a Patreon poll. Version 0.13.0 is currently sitting at a 97%.

2 Likes

If I want the latest version of D.I.E.T do I have to pay £3/month or £5/month cause for version 0.12.0 it says 5/month and it’s a little confusing.

There are several tiers that list out exactly what is included with them.

$3 is just Friday posts, no visual novel.

Then there are two $5 towers tiers. CB Supporter is Monday and Friday posts (but no visual novel).

The tiers that grant access to the visual novel are:

$5 CB Gamers (just the visual novel)
$7 CB Connoisseur (the visual novel, Monday posts, Wednesday posts, and Friday posts)
$12 CB Philanthropist (the visual novel, Monday posts, Wednesday posts, Friday posts, and acknowledged on the Special Thanks section of D.I.E.T.)

Oh ok thanks. Sorry to be a pain

Lol no pain at all! Haha

1 Like

when is the next demo going to be updated found some bugs that need to be fix