D.I.E.T. - Did I Eat Today? - 6.30.2024 - Version 0.27.0 Out Now!

@Biggirlfan7 - Perfectly fair and honestly it’s good to get that kind of feedback as well. I try to sometimes push the edge as to what fetishes are covered, but I’ve learned to do so sparingly these days. There won’t ever be an entire storyline about the player character gaining weight again, but it may be involved on some mini-stories from time to time. My bread-and-butter are the women enjoying their bread-and-butter ;p

@Muffintopmanor1 - There is not a non-magical/non-dream story for Jess (at least not yet). I don’t have any plans for Jess at this time, but I’ve said that about a number of characters in the past before and they all seem to end up with their own stories at some point lol. As for the routes sometimes swerving, subverting expectations has been kind of our thing lol.

1 Like

which version number is the one that added the nicole storyline?

1 Like

I think it was 0.7.0.

2 Likes

In general, I think the feederism adjacent fetishes used in moderation are probably fun and good! I imagine the bloating scene in this last update probably went over well. On the other hand, I imagine trying to fit in fetishes that aren’t related are just really hard because the odds of people being into them is much lower.

2 Likes

To trigger it go to music festival in v.25 anyway.

1 Like

How do you delete saves I want to get rid of without saving over them?

1 Like

I really liked Nicole’s route, would like more like it in the game but that’s me.

1 Like

The are in the main folder, typically labeled something like “WG_Game_tyrano_data”. Deleting that file should delete the saves.

Version 0.25.0 is now out on Android :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m excited for v0.26.0. Are we likely to see a pear shape soon? Like Corrine.

1 Like

I kinda felt Ruby was pretty pear shaped :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, you are right, the curvy Asian tasted delicious :yum:. But maybe wider bottom than her? :vampire:

2 Likes

Hey everyone -
So I have some news about Version 0.26.0 to share.

Part of the reason I have been slow to post publicly about this update is because I had a new writer working on this storyline, as Polarisdreamer was focused on preparing a storyline for June.

However, that writer has gone MIA after completing the first 4 parts.

It’s left me in an awkward spot where I now need to finish up the script on my end. Fortunately, the other writer had completed a full Outline before going silent, so I have at least something to work off of for the next few weeks.

In any case, still expecting to release version 0.26.0 by the end of this month which will focus on a new character named Ivy.

Respectfully,
CoastalBunny

2 Likes

Hey again, here’s the breakdown of version 0.26.0’s progress thus far:

Story Status - 100% Complete
Coding - 100% Complete
Character Appearances - 100% Complete
Background Images/Still Renders - 50% Complete
Character Sprite Renders - 0% Complete (Not yet started)
File Compression - 0% Complete (Starts after all steps above are complete)

So the story has been a challenge to work through the past couple of days. On top of finishing the story, I went back and made changes to the original story to try and keep a consistent flow to things.

The story is definitely unique, but as you all know, I’m not a writer by trade. I’ve tried to work through this and make it go smoothly, but it’s been a struggle as the former writer’s style was very heavy with exposition.

In any case, the story is done. The coding is done. The appearances are done. Now I’m going to grind out the character sprites and work through some of the still renders before the update releases.

I’m very glad I have Monday off. I’m going to need it to focus on getting the update done by the end of the month.

Respectfully,
CoastalBunny

3 Likes

This month’s storyline was written by one writer originally, however, that individual went MIA until very recently. So unfortunately, the script took a bit of a right turn from what was originally planned. It is definitely a unique storyline, so I hope it is well received!

Things to note about this update:

• 1 storyline (focused on a new character)
  • No magic elements in this one
  • Some choices change appearances of certain characters in several scenes

3 Likes

Hey, is there any guide to how to get girl’s routes and what girls are in each version? I’ve done many playthroughs and i can’t find any routes for some girls that appear in other routes. I’ve looked through game files and I can find a ton of scenes I haven’t seen yet, but I’ve no idea how to get them. (On 0.19.0 btw)

Not yet I was working on it but just haven’t had the time to keep working on it (especially after the issues I had last month with the writer who was doing the update last month going MIA).

Thanks for the update, love the game btw!

2 Likes

Is there a janet route? I kind o want to see more of her outside of nicole’s story

2 Likes