D.I.E.T. - Did I Eat Today? - 6.30.2024 - Version 0.27.0 Out Now!

Janet does not have her own story in D.I.E.T. at this time. Her story is contained within the Grandma’s Cooking series on my DeviantArt & on polarisdreamer’s DeviantArt (mine is a comic, polaridreamer’s is the original story).

Janet’s character appearance has not aged well in my opinion. I love her as a character, and she’s got a great look, but it’s a bit cartoony based on how I do things now. She would need a serious overall before being ready to have her own storyline in D.I.E.T.

1 Like

It was nice to see the new girls in Ivy’s story, (Tammy :yum: and the Secretary girl :yum:) exciting girls for the future :star_struck:. Even though you had some problems, it was a very good update, thank you. And
Valentina’s body shape(in teaser photo) was enough to keep me eagerly awaiting the new update.

2 Likes

So what are all the dream/magic storylines in the game so far? im on version 0.26 and those are my favorite ones ive come across

1 Like

Tammy must be my favorite girl with Nichol, even if we didn’t saw much of her, I hope we can see more of her one day !

1 Like

Not sure tbh. Still working on the sheet every once in a while which lists out the storylines and how to start them. Hopefully someone else will jump in and answer that :sweat_smile:

You’ve got a thing for the baddies huh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ve decided to update the demo again. It’s been a bit. This jumps up the demo 2 more storylines than where it previously was. It consists of a mini-series with Christina, Lola, and Sally as well as a full storyline with Bev! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t know if it’s the design or the story their tied to (or both) but yeah, I think it must be the return or Karma they get xD

1 Like

Where can I get Cristhina and Lola story in 0.20 version?

1 Like

Christina’s story begins by selecting “Open up your phone” from the HUB and then selecting “Open up the Eventbrite app.” When you run into your ex (Rebecca) you’ll select “Avoid her.”

As for Lola’s, her story begins by selecting “Go somewhere” and then selecting “Go to a nightclub party.” from the HUB. Once in the club, you’ll end up selecting “Find Kayla.” Then you’ll select “Try your luck with the lonely looking lady.” Note: Contains some female feederism/male weight gain elements.

3 Likes

Thank you. Maybe you can also give a hint about Sally’s story startpoint.

1 Like

Sally’s story begins by selecting Go somewhere and then selecting Relax out by the pool. from the HUB.
Select to Introduce yourself to Maya. Continue on until you get to where you select Alright, but let’s be quick about it… Then select Alright, let’s do this (Sally).

1 Like

This month’s storyline was written by polarisdreamer!

Things to note about this update:

• 1 storyline (focused on a new character)
  • No magic elements in this one
  • Several of your choices early on decide which direction the story goes towards the later parts of the story!

3 Likes

Now available for Android, Windows, and Mac on Patreon.

As a reminder your Patreon pledge and support is always for what is CURRENTLY available at the time of your pledge, not a promise for what is or may be released later.
I will always do my best to continue to provide content and will be transparent anytime there are disruptions or delays to my standard schedule.

Respectfully,
CoastalBunny

3 Likes

Here’s the teaser image for the update this month - centered around a girl who should be somewhat familiar :wink:

3 Likes

Janettt :D, It’s nice that it will have its own story, I hope we can see it in a larger size than we have ever seen before. :sweat_smile:
By the way, I don’t understand these things, but if you add the keyword “renpy” to the topic, maybe you can reach more people in the forum.

1 Like

Well Ren’py is a visual novel engine. And this game is not made using Ren’py. It’s made using the Tyranobuilder engine, so adding “renpy” however you might mean it, doesn’t make sense to do.

2 Likes